A Girl In The Forest

Nuru was cooking dinner for the team while Yong was catching fireflies, and Varian and Hugo were in a tent. Together. The thought of them annoys Nuru. Its not like she's jealous or anything, why would she be? Because Varian says nothing is going on with them. 

She notices she needs more wood for the fire so the princess goes over to Varian's tent and walks in. Hugo seems to just be staring at him while he is rambling about something, probably his newest experiments. His hand is resting in his palm as he smiles wholesomely at Varian.

Since the day Nuru had met Hugo she was always suspicious, because of his past. Varian says he has changed but she just won't trust him, the way he is getting so close to Varian is odd. Just in general Hugo's annoying, the way he talks like a know it all, how smug he is, and Varian somehow likes it. 

"Nuru? Hello?" Varian and Hugo noticed she is here, and thankfully snapped her out of the thoughts about Hugo.

"Why are you staring at me? Am I just that great?" Hugo says, smugly of course.

"Why are you staring at Varian? Is he just that great?" She says before sticking her tongue out at him.

Hugo immediately starts turning red and stuttering, but he can't seem to think of a response besides "I- I WAS NOT STARING". Varian looks even more red.

"Then why did I see a bit of drool? You should clean that up" Nuru being a hypocrite, is being smug.

Varian starts talking as Hugo seems too embarrassed because he face is completely in his hands "Nuru, can you tell us why you're in here, without being mean" He also seems to be flustered, but not as much as Hugo.

"Oh right I was gonna say I'm going into the forest, make sure Yong doesn't die while I'm gone. That's if you can keep your eyes off each other for a few seconds" She exits and heads in the woods.

Walking around picking up logs, sticks and leaves crunching under her boots, she suddenly hears a rustling. Immediately Nuru drops the logs and picks up a sharp stick, "Who's there!?" She keeps quickly turning around, so they can't sneak up behind her. 

But that backfires because from a bush behind her, a girl in overalls stands up. "Just me!"

Nuru turns around and jumps back, almost falling over. She lets out a shriek, "Who the fuck are you? Are you following me!?"

"I'm not following you," She walks over towards Nuru "I am harmless"

"Why are you coming near me?" She hold her stick out further, to keep distance.

"I scared you, I wanna make sure you're ok?" This girl was so nice. For a stranger. In the woods. Also pretty, like very pretty. This girl had amazing red hair, in the most perfect ponytail. Her face, Nuru couldn't describe it, but it was just amazing, and her eyes, oh her eyes.

"No no, you're fine" Nuru collects herself and dusts off her dress "I'm Nuru, Princess Nuru and you are?"