Amber

"My name is Amber, your highness?" She attempted a curtsy and was failing miserably.

"It's fine you don't need to do whatever that was or call me that!" Nuru laughs, "I don't need to be treated any different ok?"

"Yeah yeah ok, sorry your- your normalness?" Amber smiles awkwardly

"Just Nuru is fine" She smiles back at amber kindly and sticks her hand out for a handshake. Amber notices and shakes her hand, with her own oil stained hand. Nuru rubs her hand off on her dress.

"Little prissy, princess? And that wasn't the best idea, you got oil on your dress"

"Oh, I can clean it later" Nuru says trying to rub it off, while Amber notices the designs on her dress, and then sees the star in her hair.

"You into stars and space?" Obviously she was, why else would she have all the star and space themed things?

"Astronomy, and yes I am. I navigate using stars and study them too" Nuru seems to perk up with her interest brought up. "I have since I was seven, as well as collecting telescopes"

They continue to chat by the stream for maybe an hour, losing track of time. Sky darkens and clouds clear out. Back at camp the guys have noticed Nuru has been gone for a suspicious amount of time to just get wood, so Hugo and Varian grab a weapon each and head out in the forest. Yong being curious, follows them.

"Nuru! Nuru!!" They continue to call out looking for the space girl

"Why are they calling for you- are you a criminal!? Are you on the run!? Should I be talking to you right now!?" Amber worries

"No no it's just my friends, because I have been gone for.." She checks her watch, "Oh, over an hour!" 

Suddenly Hugo jumps out of the bushes behind them "Finally there you are- who the fuck is that?" He turns to Amber "Who the fuck are you?" He holds up a dagger

"Hugo do not kill her. Or attack her" 

"I wasn't going to!" 

"You are holding a dagger"

From hearing the conversation Varian comes over "Nuru who is this- Amber!?"

"Varian!? Where the fuck have you been!?"

".. Anyways! Amber why are you with Nuru?" 

"Because-"

Before Amber can finish her sentence Nuru asks "Hold on, you guys know each other?"

"Yeah, cousins" 

"Princess, step away from the girl"

"Shut up Hugo she's fine, and we were just chatting! It is not like she was trying to kill me! I hope."

"Chatting? Alone? In the woods?" Hugo's smirking, Nuru can't see it but she just knows he is.

"Nuru did you even get firewood?" 

Before any questions can be answered Yong pops out throwing a rock at Amber, not knowing anything of the conversation.

"Ow! Ow ow ow!!" Amber holds her eye in pain "Where the hell did that come from"

Nuru puts one hand on her shoulder and the other on her cheek, turning her face, "Oh that is not good, hey Varian?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we bring her to camp, just to help her eye?" Nuru still is holding her face by the cheek, and her shoulder, which is making Amber flush a little bit and somehow Nuru doesn't notice her cheeks getting warm and shining pink. But Hugo notices, and he is going to bring it up to Amber later.

"Yes of course we can" 

The group starts walking back, Nuru with a hand on Ambers arm, because she can hardly see. Then they all notice Yong, holding a slingshot and a couple rocks.

"Yong, did you hit Amber with a rock? I won't be mad, I just wanna know" Nuru takes her hand off Amber, who feels a cold spot on her arm now. Nuru then kneels down to Yong

His face saddens and he sounds guilty "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit her face!" 

"Or at all right? And it is ok Yong I just want the truth"

"No I meant to.. But because I thought she was hurting you!"

"She was not hurting me ok?" Nuru gets back up and goes back to holding Amber's arm.

The five all walk back to camp, picking up firewood because Nuru dropped it all.