Part 1

*Lauryn's POV*

Shit! I thought to myself as I sat at the red light getting ready to turn. I was late for my bestfriend Tori's wedding rehearsal. I quickly swerved into the parking lot in my all Black BMW and parked the car. Just as a I got out , it started to slightly drizzle. Shit! I thought again as I quickly ran into the building. I guess today just wasn't my day. I flew through the double doors into the old courthouse building where the wedding would be taking place and straight into Him. "Watch where you're going Asshole!", I screamed as I got up and rubbed my head where I had ran into his hard stomach. "Sorry , couldn't see you from down there". I fixed my self and was about to open my big mouth again, when I looked up to see a tall Light skin smirking down at me. I considered myself tall as a female at 5'9" , but this nigga was extra tall. So instead I fell back and said my "Excuse me" and kept walking. "You do know you're going the wrong way right", he called after me. I stop and turned around. His eyes were looking down, so I could tell he had been checking out my ass in my skintight leggings. I walked back towards him and past him and walked up the stairs to the room where the wedding would be held.

*Blake's POV*

I was just minding my business trying to find my way to the bathroom take a piss when I see this fine ass light skin girl barge through the doors. She looked like she was in a hurry, but damn she was fine. I was to busy taking in her features to notice our collide. If I was a normal height, then I might have actually took a couple steps back, but she took a slight fall. I was to intrigued by her to even argue with her yelling. Damn, Damn, Damn.... her ass in those leggings. She's going the wrong way, but I like to see her walk. " You're going the wrong way", I called out. She swiftly turned around and went up the stairs, I followed her, licking my lips at her curvy body the entire time. I walked into the room where I saw the boys Jamal, Matt, and Deandre chilling and cutting up while getting yelled at by the preppy ass wedding planner. " Excuse me gentlemen, you don't even deserve to be called gentlemen with the way you all are acting", said the planner. "If you could all shut you mouths for 5 minutes we can get you in and out of here quickly". "Damn", I heard Deandre mutter under ihis breath. "Oh Wow, nice to finally see the rest of the court here", the planner then said abrutly rude, while staring straight at the light skin girl I ran into and me. "Okay, everybody line up, Quickly! Quickly!" " Where the fuck am i going?", I thought as everyone started lining up. "Um, excuse me..I'm lost over here", a tall girl with smooth dark skin asked as she rolled her eyes and popped her hip out. I see Tori, Jamal's wife come out. I guess she's a friend of her's. "Hey Jourdan! You and Mr. Jordan are going to walk in together and - Oh! Hey Lauryn! When did yo headass sneak into here? Well, anyway you and Mr. Griffin will be walking in together". I didn't even notice her saying my name until a pair of light brown eyes met mine. This was going to be interesting.