CHAPTER 3

"Oh My God! This is so amazing!" Agnetha screamed-whispered in the middle of the room.

"Amy, stop pulling on Agnetha's braid!" The little girl looked at Frida and ran in the opposite direction. "What's wrong with you? Doing braids when all the children are literally drawn to your hair!"

"Don't even try to change the subject! You almost kissed!!! Giiiirl!!!" Anna looked at her with a look that said 'told you so'.

"Anna, I was just tired and my car just broke, I just got a little distracted."

"Yes right because when you're distracted you kiss strangers."

"Anna!" all the children turned to her and she smiled tightly.

"Frida you're so tense, calm down." The blonde giggled.

"I'm not tense..."

Agnetha rolled her eyes and sighed.
"Yes that's why, it's 6.00 pm and all you've been doing for ten minutes straight is staring at the door, waiting for-"

"Daddyyy!"

Agnetha laughed at that.
"Right. 'Daddy' to arrive."

Frida hit her arm gently before making her way to the door.

"Hi Benny!"

"Oh, hi Frida!" he said standing up from her daughter's hug.

Frida just stood there, smiling. Well, Benny did the same.

"Two idiots in love." Agnetha said under her breath.

"What Agata?" Amy asked.

The little girl was sitting on her lap now. Yes, Agnetha had forgotten about that.
"Amy, I already told you, it's Agnetha. I know it's very hard for you to pronounce but you can say Anetha or you can say Anna."

Agnetha looked over Benny and Frida.

"Thank you again for yesterday!"

"It was a pleasure, really." Benny took a small paper out of his coat and handed it to Frida.
"Here is all the information for tonight. I thought 8.00pm was good?"

Frida nodded slowly, her shaking hand reaching for the paper.
"Oh! You choose this restaurant, I love it!"

"Lucky guess," he said.

"Daddy, I want to call mummy!" Peter pleaded with his father.

Frida's smile faltered for a second before she remembered they were divorced. Right.

"Yes, we're going! See you later!"

"Can't wait!" The brunette replied and went next to Agnetha.

"Look at you all 'lovesick teenager' vibes!"

"Anna, I swear you're going to regret ever doing braids this morning."

***

"Thanks!"

"Enjoy your evening, Ma'am." said the taxi driver as she made her way to the restaurant.

Frida was so tense. Even if Anna had told her a hundredth time that her long red dress was perfect, that her fringe was perfectly coiffed and that her makeup was totally fine she was just tense. God.

Then she saw him. Benny approached her, wearing a beautiful black suit, his hair well-coiffed on one side.

"You look beautiful!" Benny chuckled nervously.

"So do you!" Frida replied.

He extended his hand and she took it. They entered the restaurant, sitting at a very nice and romantic table, candles and all.