Perks of falling for a Commando (Part-1)

Loooooooooong one!

No proof read.

A fifteen-year-old Ashwin prowled into his room in his Karate attire with as much agressiveness as wanted to give Sivaangi goose pimples.

Sivaangi who was writing something on her notebook with utmost attentiveness and vigilance, jolted on her spot abruptly when her best friend barged into the room.

Taking a keen look at the pensive face that Ashwin was showcasing, Sivaangi couldn't help but chuckle at his behaviour whilst going back to her homework.

For an instance, Sivaangi had a look at the clock and queried, "Yenna iniku class seekiram mudinjiducha?"

"HANDS UP!" Ashwin tightened his hold on the toy gun he was pointing towards Sivaangi.

Sivaangi looked at him with disbelief. Why did he barge into the room? And why was he yelling at her?

"I SAID HANDS UP!" He shouted again, glaring at her for offending him.

Why the hell wasn't she scared?

Sivaangi pressed her lips into a thin line and raised her arms up in the air.

Convinced, Ashwin took one step back and aligned the front sight of the gun to its rear sight and aimed it on his childhood best friend's forehead. He shut his eye away from the rear sight and positioned himself in the best possible firing-ready position that he could pull off.

When Sivaangi was awaiting for him to pull the trigger, Ashwin suddenly put his hand down and motioned as if loading the gun and adding sound effects to his actions, that caused Sivaangi to jump on her spot.

Her lips parted in shock as the laughter that she was holding back erupted aloud making Ashwin's lips curve slightly, which he very well managed to hide tactfully.

He aligned the gun back to its previous position, repeated every action that he did and threateningly shook the gun with a grunt causing Sivaangi to raise her hands stiffly.

Ashwin ferociously moved his forefinger that was on the trigger guard to the trigger and pulled it with great force that the gun jumped, pointing to the ceiling and returned back to his hand.

"pap-pap-pu-pu-pudrrrr-pudrrr-boom-du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun-dishkyov-dishkyov-pudrrr-pudrrr-poom-poom-skyaaannnnnn" he mimicked the noise made by the gun while firing as Sivaangi clutched her heart and fell back on the bed.

She had never once imagined herself dying with a smile.

Ashwin calmly brought the front sight of the gun near his mouth and blew off some air, maintaining his apathetic demeanour.

Sensing the room being silent for so long, Sivaangi slowly squinted her eyes to find Ashwin posing like the heroes in the movies.

"Chei sunglasses irundha innum better ah irundhirkum" he mumbled mortified.

Laughing hard, Sivaangi got up and bounced on the bed as Ashwin finally relaxed and smiled at her.

"Yenna da aachu unakku dhideernu?" she questioned with a faint giggle, searching for the pen that she dropped amidst the drama.

At the question thrown at him, Ashwin instantly stiffened and voiced out sternly, "Na mudivu panniten".

Sivaangi flipped some books and bent down the bed to look for the pen if it had went underneath.

"Yenna mudivu pannita?" her muffled voice came from her head tucked under the bed.

"Ennoda latchiyam".