Request~!: Craig x Male Reader Lemon Part 1

This was requested by www.wattpad.com/user/Parker-senpa... and I want to do this for them. Though I don't know much about south park I tried my best and I'm sorry I haven't written anything the past few weeks so I may be a little rusty and bad.... But I will take longer on writing my stories because I will be changing how I will write them. From now on the lemons will be more lemonly and will be more like a real lemon.

3rd Person

RINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRING~!

The alarm was blaring in the seemingly silent home. Then there was a groan. (Male Name) groaned when he had heard his alarm clock blasting in the silent home. (Male Name) grabbed his alarm clock thinking that it would have been a good idea to throw the damn thing into a wall and destroy the blasted thing but decided otherwise and finally turned it down. "Another morning." He said smiling when he felt a ray of sunshine hit his face and he smiled even more when he had heard the birds chirping as they do every morning.

Finally getting out of his bed he head started his day by going to the bathroom and washing his face and do what he usually do every morning. Finally putting on a shirt and and some pants. (Male Reader-chan sleeps without his clothes and only in his briefs or whatever kind of underwear you like.) He went to the kitchen and made some of (Favorite breakfast) he sighed quietly remembering that there was no one in his household as they all passed.

His been living by himself for 10 years now and even though his family isn't with him anymore he'll always have them in his heart. When (Male Name) finally came out of his thoughts his breakfast was finished and he was already eating it in the table that was in the living room. He smiled when he he thought about summer break that was in two days now and then he was free from school.

Finishing his breakfast and cleaning the dishes and his cup of (Favorite Drink) he went to the bathroom again and brushed his teeth. Finally finishing the task did he notice how late it had gotten. He grabbed his book bag slung it over his shoulder and left the household and making sure to lock it before he had left.

~At School~

Putting his things in his locker and the books in his hand (Male Name) starting to head to class. (Male Name) opened the door to his classroom and bent over to get through the door. Yes, you heard correctly (Male Name) had to bend to go through the door. (Male Name) was the tallest person in the entire school as he was 6 foot and 8 inches.' The giant' as some students called him. Well mostly the awful 6th graders.

(Male Name) looked around his classroom and saw that there weren't many students in yet. He glanced at the clock and saw that there was only ten more minutes until class started so he went to his desk and placed his books down and then there was something that caught his eyes. He looked to his left and saw that his boyfriend Craig was talking to Tweak and Token. (Male Name) grinned when he thought of an idea to go bother his lover.

(Male Name) silently got up and it seemed that Craig hadn't noticed (Male Name) yet but Token had and so did Tweak they glanced at him confusedly as he went behind Craig. Then they understood what he was doing and smiled and thought that it would be a good idea to leave so they excused themselves and left the room. Craig seemed confused until something forcefully turned him around and kissed him.