Seme Male Reader X Professor Stein (Soul Eater) Lemon

3rd Person

The class was chatting away as Stein was looking over some papers that his students had given him as homework that they were suppose to do over the weekend about how disect this rare exiotic animal that Professor Stein is obbessed over. As he was looking over all the papers grading them from A's to C's he couldn't help but over hear the conversation that Maka, Tsubaki, Liz, and Patty were having to themselves as they talked about a certain male that was also someone's lover.

"Did you guys hear?!" Liz explained with a smile. All the girls turned their attention to her and they listened. "(Male Name) is in love with someone that is in this classroom!!!" Liz yelled happily. All the girl's jaws dropped. Liz had actually shouted that so everyone now heard it and Stein was shocked as hell. "WHAT?!" Most of the girl's yelled in shock as they heard the sudden news. Liz sweatdropped, "Did I just say that aloud?"

All the class had nodded and the group was suddenly surrounded by everyone else in the classroom. "Is it a boy or a girl that he likes?" A random girl had asked and everyone else nodded. You see almost all of the school had fallen in love with (Male Name). And they all wanted him for themselves. (Male Name) was one of the most popular school teacher that they have so when the classes have him as a teacher, all you need to know is that most of the students would swoon all over him making his lover very Jealous. And I mean want to just prove that (Male Name) was his and will only very be his.

Professor Stein looked at his students with a glare that would make them drop dead for eternity. As the class were talking away they had not noticed that the door was opening.

"Now what do we have here?" A voice asked and everything got quiet as the students' heart had sped up in less than a second. The students and also Professor Stein turned to see that (Male Name) was standing in front of the room looking over at the students whose faces were flaring red. (Male Name) looked at ever single one of them were staring back at him and then he shifted his weight from one foot to the other with (weapon of choice) at his hand and he then shifted his glance over to his lover Stein who was staring at him with a small smile and some blushies on his cheeks.

"It seemed that everyone was having fun here so I came to check it out. So what are you guys talking about?" (Male Name) asked. Maka stood and (Male Name) looked at her.

"(Male Name) Do you really like someone in this class?" Maka asked and everyone looked at him expectedly. (Male Name) blinked his (color eyes) brighting.

"You know. I don't like someone in this class..." (Male Name) began and everyone's heart fell. "I love them." (Male Name) finished with a gentle smile that would even make the coldest of hearts melt and flutter like butterflies. The students flared up and most fainted and (Male Name) sweatdropped. "Too much?" (Male Name) asked and the students were having having trouble not to squeal out loud.

(Male Name) looked over at Stein who was blushing like a madman and looking at him with such an embarrassed face. All the students started to talk between one another talking about what just happened so they didn't see that (Male Name) started to walk toward Stein's desk

"So how was you're day?" (Male Name) asked and Stein was still blushing but a much lighter color of pink. "It was fine, thank you very much." Stein answered and (Male Name) smiled and nodded. "Well I have business to attend to with Mika (you're weapon's Name) and Lord Death so I must be going now. Stein frowned when he saw that (Male Name) was leaving and the students said goodbye to him and (Male Name) gave them a smile and left the room. The students went on talking about (Male Name)'s love life and Stein frowned deeper and went cack to working on his paperwork and noticed that there was a (favorite color) note that was folded up neatly on his desk and Stein raised a brow at it. 'What the..?' Stein thought and looked over at it before picking it up and unfolding it carefully as a note came back when you'll find out wheither or not you got accepted to the college of your dreams.