Seme Male Reader X Tamaki Lemon~!

3rd person

(Male Reader) was smiling as he talked with Mori and Honey on how the day was going on for each other. Honey laughed when he heard (Male Name) joke about how rainbows and bunnies get along. Mori smiled and said some comments here and there. Mori stared at (Male Name) who was oblivious to this stare. You see, (Male Name) was 6'' 4' and he was very muscular. The bell rung and everyone was starting to get ready to go home or stay for their clubs. As (Male Name) was packing up he checked his bags to see if he had everything for homework and a very small and special box that was meant to be a surprise for his lover Tamaki's and his anniversary that was today. Mori and Honey were waiting for him and they smiled when (Male Name) walked up to them once he was done with all the packing to go to the host club. As they were walking and talking Honey climbed onto (Male Name) and (Male Name) was piggy-backing him to the Host Club and in all honesty all three of them were having a great time together. As they walked together they talked about random stuff and soon they were already in front of the Host Club's door. Honey was playing with (Male Name)'s (hair color) locks. (Male Name) smiled and opened the door for Mori and himself. Mori smiled and said a low 'thank you' to (Male Name) who just smiled at the male. Though they had a couple more minutes till the club was fully opened there was still a lot of noise that could be heard from inside the club because Tamaki was in his emo corner, Haruhi was standing to the side of him watching him cry, the wins were laughing at the crying prince and Kyoya was sitting on one of the table with his normal folder notebook thingy with him.

(Male Name) came closer to Haruhi once Honey had finally ran over to the table that has his cakes waiting for him and Mori was following him. Haruhi smiled and hugged (Male Name)'s body which she felt the muscles that were concealed under the school's uniform. (Male Name) grunted softly and wrapped his arms around her and she giggled as she felt that he hugged her back. "Welcome (Male Name), how was you're day?" Haruhi asked with a beautiful smile that she had only given to him. "It was fine" (Male Name) replied with a smiled of his own. Tamaki pushed them both apart and he had hell's fury in his eyes, "Why are you so nice to him but not you Daddy?!" Tamaki shouted at Haruhi who gave him the evil eye. "He's a better father than you'll ever be!!!" Haruhi shouted and Tamaki went back to his emo corner crying....again... (Male Name) sweat-dropped at the sight and then the host club heard the doors open and Tamaki went back to his princely type and gave off his charming smile to please the ladies. All the hosts' went to their spot and waited there until their guests arrived. (Male Name) smiled as he saw two new girls and greeted them with a smile that caused them both to nearly faint. One of the girls had a lovely red color hair and the other had blue hair and she seemed nicer than the other. They sat on either side of (Male Name) and the red-head (no offence to anyone! Please forgive me for my choice of words. If you wish please change it to something more to you're liking) who (Male Name) learned to be Miss. Hearts (random name) grabbed onto (Male Name)'s arm like they were already married or something. She giggled and came closer to (Male Name)'s muscular and tall body. (Male Name) was unaware of the pair of violet eyes that were watching them with anger. All (Male Name) wanted to do was to push her off and throw her to the wall when she was nearly sitting on his lap.

But because of the contract that he signed when he first joined the club he could do no such thing. (Male Name) hide his anger pretty well and smiled at Miss. Hearts who even more came closer to (Male Name) if that was even possible. (Male Name) shifted a bit to the other girl with blue hair who was named Miss. Yuko who smiled and talked about whatever happened in her day. (Male Name) was happy to not be paying attention to the other women who was very unhappy that she was being ignored by (Male Name) Miss. Hearts did the unthinkable and had pulled (Male Name) away from his guests which had gotten everyone's attention of the whole room and kissed him fully on the lips. (Male Name)'s eyes shot wide with shock and Miss. Hearts was pushed away from (Male Name) and (Male Name) saw that it was Tamaki who had glared at the women and pushed her away from (Male Name). "This a place where the guests are allowed to talk but there will be non of the nonsense that is coming out of you." Tamaki glared at Miss. Hearts and looked like he was ready to murder her. Miss. Hearts glared back and shouted very not nice things about the host club and stormed off. (Male Name) looked at Tamaki who had his bangs covering his eyes. "I am terribly sorry. The Host Club will be closing up early for today." And what Tamaki said was final. The guests left early and Tamaki grabbed (Male Name)'s arm and grabbed both their bags and ran.