Chapter One

Sherman Oaks High School

Y/n sat with a student helping them with their class work.

Y/n Jackson, the School tutor, 19 year old Harvard student. She spent her free time helping students and teachers at Sherman Oaks. Most of the boys that come to her for tutoring just come to stare at her

Y/n stood over the boy showing him how to do a math or as he just stared at her.

Y/n Outfit

The bell ringed so Y/n stopped

"Okay, Lucas. We can finish after for your tutor class. Have a nice day."

"Okay, Ms. J." Lucas said getting up and getting his things. As Y/n was wiping off the board he stared at her ass then quickly ran out the class. Y/n grabbed her purse walking out her class room. She waved to some students she knew.

"Uh, Ms. J. Are you having Tutor class after school?" One of the students Y/n knew asked.

"Yea, you're more than welcome to come Jeniffer."

"Okay, thanks." Jeniffer walked off as Y/n did the same. As she was walking Paxton closed his locker turning in her direction. His eyes met with her and he instantly felt a spark. Y/n gave him a smile walking pass him. Paxton stared at her the whole time. His eyes trailed down to her butt as she walked away.

"Pax, you're staring." Paxton's friend Trent said taking Paxton out his daze.

"I wasn't. Who was that?"

"Uh, the new tutor teacher. Y/n Jackson, everyone calls her Ms. J. She's hot as hell." Marcus answered and Paxton hummed playing it off.

"She's alright."

"Alright? Dude she's literally the hottest chick in this school and she's not even a student." Trent said and they walked to class. Paxton shrugged then walked off.

"See you guys later." He walked into class taking a seat in front of Devi who just stared at him. The teacher started class then there was a knock on the door. Y/n peaked her head in.

"Could I talk to one of your students right quick?"

"Yea, Yea, come in." Y/n and walked straight to Paxton. She bent down to his ear.

"I need you to come to the tutoring class after school." She whispered into his ear as Paxton just sat there.

"Uh, I can't, I have practice." Paxton to as she stood up straight. He stared at her going into another daze.

"I you are so fucking sexy, Paxton. You know what I'll let you do to me. I'd let you bend me over..." Y/n said caressing herself slowly. Paxton stared at her with his mouth a gaped.

"Paxton? Are you listening?" Paxton slowly nodded coming out of his daze.

"I need you in that class so you won't be stuck in this class again, okay?" Paxton nodded once more.

"Great, I'll see you after school." Y/n patted his shoulder then walked to the door.

"Bye, Ms. J!" The class said and Y/n smiled waving as she walked out the door.

After School
Tutoring Class

"Okay, guys, I round you all up for this class due to your grades. All of you have the same problem in the same class. Every Monday after school you will coming to this tutoring class." Y/n said passing out papers to each student. There were about 23 students in the class.

"Until you get at least a c average or higher you will continue this class. Now I know most of you probably don't wanna be in this class, but I also know some of you wanna go to college." She placed her hand on Jeniffer's shoulder with a smile.

"I also know some of you are athletes and you have to keep your grades together to continue your athletics. So, how about we start off with an Ice Breaker. Let's get to know each other. The papers on your desk ask a few questions about yourself. You don't have to answer all of them but I would like you to answer a few. Once everyone is done I will pick someone ask them the questions on the paper and they answer. Okay you guys have 15 minutes." Y/n sat at her desk. Everyone started answering the questions on the paper. Paxton was seated in the back. He'd glance at Y/n every now and then. She was typing on her phone with her feet propped up on the desk.

She looked up feeling eyes on her. She caught Paxton staring and gave him a small smile. Paxton looked back at his paper answering the questions. The timer ranged and everyone stop what they were doing.

"Okay, class. Let's start." Y/n walked around the class room then stopped at one of her students.

"Joey, your first. Name?" Joey stood up from his seat.

"Joey Henderson."

"What's a few of your hobbies?"

"Uh, I like to dance and play videos games."

"When's your birthday?"

"July 12th."

"Where you from?"

"Here born and raised."

"And how are you feeling today?"

"Good."

"Great. See guys this is easy. Who's next?" Y/n went around the class picking different students then she landed on Paxton who stood. He looked at her the whole time while everyone was looking towards them.

"Name?"

"Paxton Hall-Yoshida."

"Hobbies?"

"Swimming and sports."

"Birthday?"

"April 27th."

"Where you from?"

"Here."

"How you feeling today?" Paxton looked over Y/n's body then gulped.

"I'm cool." He quickly sat down and Y/n nodded then walked away. She started teaching the rest of the class. Once class ended everyone left saying goodbye to Y/n. Paxton grabbed his things then walked up to Y/n.

"Ms. J?"

"Wassup, Yoshida."

"What are you doing later?" Y/n chuckled knowing what Paxton was doing. Paxton new Y/n was two years older than him but he didn't really care. He wanted her and there was no point in hiding it.

"Sleeping, hopefully." Y/n said with a fake smile as Paxton just looked at her.

"Oh, come on. Why we don't we do something? Hang out? Get to know each other?"

"You're cute." Y/n laughed then got up walking out the class room. Paxton just chuckled staring at her ass.

"Stop staring, Yoshida." Y/n said and Paxton bit his lip.