Chapter Two

Y/n's Apartment

Y/n outfit

"Nah, that's wild

"Nah, that's wild. Homeboy was tryna get him some." Y/n and a few of her friends sat around in her apartment smoking and talking.

"Yea, like I know most these niggas know I'm 19 but that don't mean I fuck young niggas. I'd get a old ass grandpa before I let him tap." Y/n as she sat next to Deja passing her the blunt.

"Shit, there's bitches out there fucking dudes 30 years younger than them. You got, Lisa and Jason, Kriss and Corey, nigga from one direction married a older woman. That shit is in now." Y/n's friends Jada said smoking the blunt that was passed to her.

"What he look like any?"

"Ion know."

"You said his name Paxton Yoshida?" Deja said typing on her phone as Y/n nodded.

"Damn! Shit I'd hit." Deja passed the phone around and all the girl was giving Y/n a look.

"I'm not fucking a 17 year old."

"It's only two years, N/n. You dated Nick when you were 16 and he was 20. Just test the waters, and ride the wave." GiGi said and Y/n glared at her.

"He's my student."

"And Nick was your boss..." Y/n went to say something but just groaned.

"He's cute and all, but no. Y'all fucking up my high." Y/ smoked the blunt then put it out getting up.

"Now, get to step. I got school in morning."

"Okay, Ms. I got to Harvard." Her friends got up leaving say goodbyes and good nights. Y/n went to her bathroom washing her face and tying her hair up. Her phone buzzed lighting up. She picked it up seeing she had a text from her ex Nick.

Y/n rolled her eyes turning her phone off and getting in bed

The Next Day
Sherman Oaks High School