1- Bonjour, I'm Rosetta

┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐

Multi-POV

└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

As soon as Rosetta lays eyes on the Lockwood Estate she can feel the magic pulsing through the air. The last time she was in mystic falls it was nothing like this. Not even when all the tomb vampires escaped, tonight is going to be interesting, she thinks as she parks her black Camaro. Caroline called her freaking out about the dance being moved because of some flooding issue. Rosetta honestly couldn't care less where the homecoming is, she only came back to this town because of the blonde she considers family. She has been away on business since the night of the masquerade ball in which the Salvatore brothers needed help eliminating Katherine.

Rosetta's black, studded, Louboutin heels click on the concrete as she makes her way to the door. Stepping into the party she sees loads of teenage and college age people drinking out of red solo cups. What her eyes cannot see, but her body can sense, is that the entire room is filled with people that are of two super natural entities, werewolf and vampire.

Her plump, red, glossy lips quirk up into a mischievous smile as she walks through the crowd, making sure to make slight contact with each vamp wolf on the way. By the time she's outside she feels tingly from the magic in her blood. She looks at the scene before her, a band is playing music on a stage while the crowd dances around to the music. Looks more like a concert than a homecoming dance but with vampire compulsion what did I expect?

What Rosetta didn't notice was the blue eyes that land on her. Klaus Mikaelson's attention on only her, the rest of the world disappearing as he finally lays eyes on her. After almost two decades the women he had been dreaming of is here, in person instead of a fragment of his imagination. His muse, the women he has painted time and time again.

He watches in pure shock as she looks even more beautiful in person. A blunt sits in between her plump lips as she leans her short figure against a wall. The pale women cant be taller then 5,6" Her intoxicating hourglass body is covered in a black corset dress with a sinful slit. Black rhinestones cover the corset part making her silk skin look even more beautiful then Klaus could ever imagine.

Rosetta feels eyes on her as she pulls out her phone, she has been on the looking for Caroline since she got here and has yet to fine her. She gets her cheerful voicemail and rolls her eyes, "Caroline, I know I'm 30 minutes late but you aren't anywhere to be found. You know how much I detest sweaty, horny, intoxicated people and this place is littered with them. Call me back before I kick your ass." She hangs up and let's out a sigh. Something isn't right, the energy in this entire estate.

After a while of drinking vodka out of a flask and finishing her joint she finally spots a familiar face. She makes her way through the crowd as she sees Stefan Salvatore talking to an extremely attractive man. "Bonjour Stefano, I heard your no long a bunny eating pacifist." She says and he gives a blank look in return, "Fine, rude." She looks at the man across from him, shamelessly checking out him as she sees him do it to her. His smile is the first thing she notices, the dimples around his pink lips. Then the stubble coating his sharp jaw. She looks up at him and finds the most attractive part of him, his breath taking blue eyes.

Both of their hearts beat quicker as their eyes meet. Rosetta gains her composure, standing confidently she holds out her hand, "Bonjour, I'm Rosetta, and you are?" She says confidently despite the fact she feels an attraction to him she's never felt before, feeling she's never felt before.

Klaus takes her hand and brings it to his lips all while both of them maintain intense eye contact. The kiss leaving her skin tingly and heart speeding up more. Klaus smirks at the way her body reacts to him, "Klaus Mikaelson, it's a pleasure to meet you, Rosetta." She breaks the eye contact as she looks down with a smile she can not contain, her cheeks turning red.