6- First Date

My eyes peel open as pain is encasing my limbs. I look around in a panic, finding branches with thorns digging into my skin, blood pooling beneath me onto a large stone slab. I try to move only to cry out as the thorns cut through my skin.

Moving the only part of my body I can without pain I look around to find myself in a cemetery. Stone tombs all around as the nights full moon shines down. Groups of people, all covering there faces with a black cloth with only eye holes, liter the cemetery.

One of the figures walks toward me with a knife in hand making me quiver in fear, "Who are you? Why did you take me?" The figure says nothing as they come forward. I try to move once again, I grit my teeth as more pain seeps through my limbs.

The figures in the shadows form in a circle around me, beginning to chant something in a language I do not understand. The figure closest holds the knife above me, leaving me to stare up in fear for my life. Unable to do anything to dictate my fate.

"Today is the day we rid the world of this abomination. First we will harness its magical essence, before leaving its fate to the ancestors." The voice above me makes me quake in fear. "Mom?" The knife comes down into my stomach making me scream out in pain.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"What a man, what a man, what a man
What a mighty good man
I want to take a minute or two, and give much respect due
To the man that's made a difference in my world
And although most men are ho's, he flows on the down low" I sing while plating all the food I just made. Classic Greek breakfast with leftovers for days.

My music pauses as my phone dings. I dance over to the phone and smile at who it is, "Are you awake, love." The text reads.
"Yup, what's up?" I send, excitedly awaiting his reply. I hear my doorbell ring making me roll my eyes but smiling non the less. "Come in Niklaus!" I yell while turning back to the counter, putting covers on the left overs.

"Want some breakfast, I made lots." I ask while stuffing food into my fridge.
"Sure. Now love why are you awake at 3 am?" I set the plate Infront of him at the island. "I would ask what are you doing up but I'm guessing you were juice boxing somebody." I chug down my drink, then hold the glass up in questioning. "Mimosa?"

He looks at me unamused, "You should do a better job at deflection." I pout at him before turning around and grabbing a new glass for him and making our drinks. "Ill take that as a yes on the mimosa." Silence fills the room and I can practically feel him looking at me. I sigh, "Fine. Just the usual memory of the past haunting me." I place my plate beside his and our two drinks on the island before sitting beside him.
"I understand, seeing as my past haunted me for a thousand years before you, my love, helped dwindle that pain." I look over to find his eyes filled with admiration, bring a soft smile to my face. "I suppose I played a part in it." I say in a Teasing tone making him laugh as we both dig into the meal.

"Your wearing my shirt." I look over to find him looking at me smugly. "It's comfortable." I say casually. When in reality it brings me comfort, a reminder of him when he's not here.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"You can open your eyes, my love." Klaus says from behind me with his hands wrapped around my waist. After I cleaned up the kitchen he told me he wanted to take me somewhere. The whole time I was getting ready I was practically bouncing with anticipation.

Opening my eyes I let out a quiet gasp. Two easels are beside one another with a table in between littered with art supplies and candles. Ahead of the easels is the river and Wickery Bridge.