Chapter Six

•<<chapter six>>•
                     •~•Eiffel Tower•~•
                                        🌻

Location: Paris
Time: 10pm

After they arrived from the dinner, Taehyung lied on his bed. He was posting on his Instagram when he heard a knock.

'Come in' he said.

Jimin entered the room looking fresh from the shower he took.

'You didn't wash up yet?'

'No'

'Why? Go and wash up'

'Yeah I'll after I'm done posting' he smiled at Jimin who only rolled his eyes at Taehyung and hopped on his bed.

He left for the shower leaving Jimin. He was tired because of the whole day events. Soon enough he came out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

He saw Jimin there eyes closed and laid in a comfortable position. He threw a cushion from a nearby sofa and it landed straight on Jimin's face.

Jimin sat up with a wild face expression on his face. He was just about to fall asleep when this happened.

'WHAT THE HELL? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?'

' AH MINIEE DON'T FALL ASLEEP! LET'S GO OUT TO ROAM!!' Taehyung almost happy screamed.

'YEAH RIGHT ROAMING AROUND IN THE ALMOST MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT IN TOWELS OF COURSE' he rolled his eyes as he said.

'Oh f-' Taehyung realized he didn't even change into clothes.

-

Taehyung and Jimin were ready to go out. They decided not to take any additional bodyguards as it was almost midnight so not many will be there. And they were in covers.

20mins later they arrived at their destination. They were right infront of Eiffel Tower. It's beauty was breathtaking for the two boys who looked up at it.

Luckily there weren't much people and they could enjoy their night being themselves. Both of them took photos. They were admiring when something caught Taehyung's eyes. He shook Jimin by his shoulders and point at the direction that caught his eyes.

It was a crepe vendor. And what more fun is then to enjoy hot crêpes in the midnight. They went over to the vendor and order two crêpes. Taehyung ordered the strawberry on top one while Jimin took the chocolate one. They both enjoyed having the crêpes.

They had lots of fun that night and wanted to grab a drink but can't as tomorrow they will have a shoot with the Celine. And Taehyung can't be having any bad postures.

It was already 1am, they were messing around and the same black tinted car was in sight. When the glass rolled down-

'You look so pretty babyboy'

What is even more shocking was the next words-

'I missed you'

🌻

Hello, it's the author again.
So after a while it's finally time maybe? Or not? Let's see in the next chapters.
Hope you had fun
My apologies for any mistakes
Thankyou🫶🏻
461 words