Chapter Forty-Three

•<<chapter forty three>>•
•~•Heavenly Red•~•
🌻

Location-Paris
Time-11pm

'Sir everything's ready.' Yugeom bowed as he entered the massive office room.

'Good. Get Yoongi and Hobi here.' Jungkook said as his eyes were fixed on the files he was holding sitting in his chair.

Yugeom bowed again and left.

Soon enough, Yoongi and Hobi was present in the office. They reviewed the mission for tonight and went on for a last check if everything's fine or not.

A few days ago all the men gathered at Jeon's mansion due to a big news. After investigating a lot, they found out there have been a rat who sold out all the stolen drugs to another party which was supposed to be shipped somewhere else but it was said to have sunken in the river. Instead it was confirmed that the  rat took it without anyone knowing about it. 

For this, they have made a plan in which they striked another deal where the shipment was damaged to be said and it was confirmed that it was the same work of the rat. Fortunate for them, they found more that the rat was not alone and instead he had some other mafia group's backup.

Jhope being the best hacker, he found out every other information and whereabouts of their stolen shipment goods and the group's location.

And so they set to carry out the mission tonight. It is going to be a lot dangerous given the fact they had stolen not one but two goods of Jeon Jungkook's, meaning they have a strong community to do so.

But Jeon being Jeon he ain't afraid of  mice from his perspective. But no matter how cold he might look from outside, he is a lot softer for his members inside his heart which he has never shown but the members knows it better.

The trio was now set for everything. For this mission 25members were prepared from Jeon's side and 30 was on standby as backups.

The location was in some shady abandoned ferry place where warehouses were worn out. But that was exactly the perfect place for all these.

Upon arriving the spot, all the men spread out evenly. Jhope in his Dior suit took his sniper gun and got in position up the road where he could see the warehouse clear. Yoongi in his Ralph Laurent suit and guns was beside the leader and Jungkook in his suit were also taken in their desired position.

From what the situation says the rat was definitely arguing with the right hand man of the opponent's leader.

Jhope took his time and shot one of the man right on his forehead. This made them alert and soon as they were about to escape all the men hidden gathered them.

Guess they weren't prepared for the sudden visit.

'Tsk not leaving so soon.'

The opponent's leader looked in the direction and saw the most frightening mafia of all time. He surely didn't expect the face to face visit.

'J-jeo..'

'What? Can't even pronounce my name

Lim?'

🌻

Hello it's author.
Hope you liked it.
My apologies for any mistakes.
Thank you.
518words