Chapter Twenty-Seven

•<<chapter twenty-seven>>•
•~•We Crossed paths again•~•
🌻

Location-Paris
Time-1:30am

That night Jimin couldn't sleep. He was badly in need for a drink. Without thinking much, he grabbed the car keys that he has rented for the time being for his stay in Paris. He knew he couldn't bring himself for going back to South Korea while Taehyung might in Paris.

He rode to the same club which might have become his and Taehyung's place. But little did he know things will get dirty. And here he is standing infront of the club. He doesn't know why but a few quite things did happened here.

He went inside and avoided the dance area and straight went to the bar. He sat on a stool and ordered the strongest they had there. He wasn't himself tonight. He blamed himself, had sleepless night and on the verge of going insane.

After paying the advance with his card, he was given a shot of the strongest Tequila they had. He had the shot at one go. And asked for another. The stinging feeling in this throat didn't make a difference. As he needed to drink. Drink his pain away.

He was on the third shot already and his head was tipsy by now. He got up from his seat. And was not being able to stand properly but yet he kept on going. Sometimes wobbling in his way.

This surely didn't go unnoticed by the male who has been eyeing him since a while from the premium vip lounge which was on the second floor.

As Jimin walked out of the club, he went to the left side of the alley. It was not him, rather his drunk self going nowhere. He had tears in his eyes as he only thought of Taehyung.

He was walking along the side of the lane when two duo was there smoking. He was passing them while they saw him and was whistling. One suddenly grabbed his wrist. Jimin was taken aback from the sudden touch. He tried to get out of that person's grip but it only tightened.

'Why in a hurry hot guy?' One spoke.
'Come on let us have fun tonight' the other spoke. Jimin was sobbing so hard. He kept on saying to let him go but it was of no use. He thought he was done for sure when one of man's hand was about touch Jimin's ass when-

Punch

The male groaned with a stinging nose. He touched his nose only to find it bleeding. He stared at who just punched him and Voila they both ran off.

Jimin was a crying mess at this point and the pain in the head was not helping at all. He was about to fall when he felt an arm sneaking around his waist. He couldn't make it who was it but only saw those eyes before backing out.

'Why do you always get in trouble?'

The next morning Jimin woke up with a pretty bad headache. The tequila was shit strong. And there was no lie when the bartender said it was indeed the strongest. He tried to open his eyes but the brightness in the room was not allowing him to.

He opened it once and quickly closed it. After a few minutes he tried to open them again. Getting adjusted to the brightness he tried to get up on bed with a hand on the head.

He looked around and the realization hit him.
He was not in his hotel room. And last night event was not making him feel better too. And his clothes? They have been changed?? But to his dismay a knock was heard on the door.

The door opened and there a maid came in.

'Good morning Mr park. Here are medicines for your headache. And a fresh pair of clothes have been kept here. Please do freshen up and come downstairs for breakfast.'

Jimin was taking in the words and as she was about to leave after bowing he asked her

'Um do you perhaps know where I'm and also who changed my clothes?'

'One of the senior maids did sir and also you are in the Min mansion. I'll take my leave now sir.'

Jimin nodded.

Min Mansion? What?

He shrugged off his thoughts and went to the washroom. As he was washing his face he suddenly remembered the eyes.

Shiet.
No it can't be him?

He quickly did his things and noticed that the clothe sizes were kinda similar as it fit properly also the smell.. it smells like strawberries? Nonetheless he went downstairs. He was mesmerized and amused as he was passing by. The mansion screamed luxury in one word.

As he went down, he saw a ginger head already sitting on one of the chairs in the dinning room. Jimin gulped. He was right. It was him but Jimin didn't expect him to be this rich?

He tiptoed towards the dinning table.

'Oh you are up? Morning'

'Uh-Good morning' Jimin said taking a seat.

'Mm have your breakfast and I'll let my driver to drop you at your place'

'Um Thank you for the hospitality but what exa-exactly happened last night-'

'What do you think happened?'Yoongi glared at Jimin and continued.

'Like always you would get in trouble and I had to be the one to save your arse'

'Well you didn't save me last time' Jimin got him back.

Yoongi let out a dry chuckle.

Only if he knew - He thought.

🌻

Hello it's author.
So yoonmin?
This is so far my favorite chapter.
Hope you like it.
My apologies for any mistakes.
948 words