SYPNOSIS

During a night of drinking, interesting things are bound to happen.

Either making a fool of yourself, doing things you'll probably regret the next morning, especially waking up in someone else's bed are all more common than you think.

It's nothing special, it could be a story you and your friends could laugh about, but not this.

-----

It was just supposed to be a night of fun for Skyler Fernandez, to let loose, forget about his problems, and get wasted.

That was the plan... until he just created more problems for himself after waking up in another man's bed.

Not in his wildest dreams would he have expected to sleep with another man, let alone being the one 'under' the other.

I mean, having a massive headache due to a hangover is fine, but not when its you're entire body aching so its pretty much easy to guess what happened considering the man in front of him looks nothing like the state he's in.

-----

"Finally awake? As much as I'd like to keep staring at your sleeping face, I'm not very patient."

A cold and deep sultry voice resounded through the room.

Why does his voice sound so familiar... Of course it does how can I possibly forget?! It's none other than the person my father has been trying to establish business with for god knows how many years!

The man sitting before me stared at me with such intensity that I felt obligated to do everything he would command.

In which I probably already did last night.

"Good morning, Mr. Lawrence"

I nervously greeted.

Oh I am absolutely fucked alright.

A/N: This story will mostly revolve around Skyler's POV unless stated.