PROLOGUE

Skyler's POV

"One more bottle please."

I slurred while motioning for a waiter to fetch me another bottle.

Damn, the alcohol here is just the fucking best, there's no doubt I'm getting wasted tonight.

After a successful project, I definitely deserve this reward, all that pressure finally off my shoulders. As for my other problems? We don't talk about that, I'll forget everything just for tonight and focus on whatever makes me happy.

Right now, it's drinking that's making me feel happy.

I turn to scan my surroundings, many tables with luxurious seats filled the spacious area, bright colorful spotlights hung on the ceiling giving it a lively atmosphere.

Everyone was lost in their own worlds, not caring about what's happening around them.

I sighed in relief.

No die-hard fans begging for my attention, I mean, this wouldn't be a VIP Club if their security was shit right?

Everyone's wearing mad expensive clothing, and mine costed no less, what do you expect? I'm none other than Skyler Fernandez, a World-Renowned Model and the contracted to Haven Ent.

"I'm definitely not on my right mind to be boasting like this, who am I even talking to?"

I muttered to myself, it's so unlike me I think the alcohol's gotten to my system, perhaps it already did a long while ago.

The waiter from before returned holding the bottle I requested.

"Anything else, sir?"

He politely asked while carefully placing the bottle of liquor on the table.

I shook my head and quickly poured myself another cup. I took a sip, tasting the familiar bitter taste of alcohol as I gulped it down.

Just as I was about to finish and put the glass down, I felt a strong force hit me from the side, realizing that someone had bumped into me after I accidentally spilled the liquor on myself.

"What the-"

"I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings and-"

She paused and turned to look at my suit, what's she staring at? Is something on- oh there surely is something there, my usually neat and clean suit was now dirtied with spilled alcohol from the beverage I was drinking.

"I-I'm very sorry! I'll try my best to compensate you! I can buy you another suit or maybe I could get it cleaned-"

She was panicking and it was too obvious.

"Calm down, you're making me look like I bullied you when it should be the other way around."

I teased in an attempt to lift the atmosphere but miserably failed.

"But sir, it was my fault I wasn't paying attention to where I'm going and I think my boss is getting impatient, I'm really late already so please tell me what I can do for you-"

If that's the case then why don't you just leave me alone- wait that's too rude.

She spoke too much it made my head spin all the more causing the room around me to float.

"Hey it's alright, it's just a suit and I have plenty more."

I gave her the most polite smile I could muster despite knowing she just created another problem for me.

I spent quite a fortune for this suit and it was also my favorite.

"Are you sure it's really okay Mr. Skyler?"