part-22(manaoing)

So you all want so badly next part so here it is. And one more thing don't ask next part in comments. Whenever i am free i upload it . Please comment down you true reviews and suggestions about story instead of asking next part. i hope you all understands well.. ....

Start the story'

Kk felt really embarrassed what ever he did to her so he thought to apologizes her and take her out for make her feel good.

He went to the room and saw in front of him scanario and got shoked.

Teju sat in a corner besides bed. Her face burried in her knees and she cries.. her whole self is a mess up . When he go close to her she scared

Teju- pleased please mujhe maaf krdo.. me aaj ke baad kahi nhi jaungi. I am sorry i am so sorry😭😭😭😭😭

Kk- felt really hurt for her. She didn't deserve it all.

Kk- i am sorry i am teally sorry and he hug her. He take her in his arm and sat on floor carried her in his lap as a child

Kk- i am sorry i misunderstood the whole scene Princess. I am really ashamed for Whatever i did to you ..

Teju🥺🥺 ( she stills sobbing)

Kk- i am sorry ..ok get up first and get ready we went for a party.

Teju- while sobbing no i .. i ..don't w ..want🥺😭

Kk- relax princess you feel better .. trust me.

Teju-🥺

he wiped her tears and stand her up on her feets .. take out a dress 👗 from wardrobe and give it to her.

Kk- wear it. it looks amazing on you . I wait for you downstairs. Come in 30 mins.

Teju- sirrrr...

Kk- its karan . I would really like if you call me karan.

Teju- karan i don't want to go

Kk- i know why would you but trust me you really enjoy it princces. Now no more excuse.got ready fast and come.

He went from there .

Teju POV

Is this man for really??
First he created scenes and abused me now he came here for making up?? Why would he do that ?? Is he cares me?? Or what?? He is so unpredictable..

POV end..

She got ready in beautyfull red dress( pinkvilla awards wali)
And wear little makeup but red lips and went down .

Kk got ready in black suite.

Kk's POV
I saw her comming downstairs she looks red velvet cake.how can be someone looks so Beautiful. She is an Angel for real. Ah!!! She turned me on.hust by do nothing
POV end.

They went from there kk open car door for her. And he sat on driver seat to drive the car. He drives casually. He stops on red light. Suddenly his eyes fell on her long shaved beautiful legs he can't control.he put his hand on her tigh teju tried her best to stop her leg from shivering . He let his seat belt open and put his mouth on her neck making her face tilt to the other side . His tongue traced her sweet spot and teju's breathing became shallow as his lips were tracing her skin on the jaw . His other hand came onto her b**bs . He pinched her left n*pple with his thumb and she let out a moan while closing her eyes shut .

Kk- " Your . Body . is . So. Good . " (He said in between the pecks)

while teju just focus on her breathing . She try not to let his words affect her .

Kk- " For whom this body is so perfect ? " .

Teju stayed silent .

Kk- " You know what I want to hear princess . Don't you ? "
(He asked while giving open mouth kisses on her neck .

Teju- " For you , " ( while her breath hitched)

then red light turned to geen . Kk start the car again and driving carefully his hand still on her thigh rubbing it sensually.

Again a red light come kk stoped the car and starts coming close to her lips she shut her in respon

Teju's POV
I know what coming he is going to kiss me I could feel his breath on my skin but his lips never touched mine .
I opened my eyes to find him looking at my eyes . I feel guilt in her eyes like he really feels sorry for what he did to me . I smiles a little .
POV end.

Kk felt happy and stated kissing on her lips solwly. And ruffle her hair Teju Letting his hand be lost in her hair locks he was going to take her mouth in his to devour but the car got blown up with the sound of his ring tone .

He picked up the call and at that very moment the signal got open . He started the car without securing his seat belt . Talk on the phone while driving . He doesn't care about the law and his life or others . Teju thinks

Suddenly he took a U - turn almost making teju bump into him . She looked at him . He was looking at the road with a very devilish smile on his face .

Kk drive the car really fast which scrares teju for him and herself too

Teju- Can you please slow down ? "( With pleading face .) "

Kk- You know I don't slow down . Right ? "

Teju- a.. (she get his double meaning reply )

He stops the car when he saw s child selling roses he buy all the roses .

Kk- some roses for this gorgeous rose. And handover the roses to teju

Teju- thanku you . Her cheeks become red Because his cheesy compliment.

He again start driving and when they reach the venue hi stops the car

He pulled over the car and get to teju's side to open the door .
She saw they stop outside a ....

Teju-wtf....

Karan teju ko ese kaha lekr gya ki teju ne what the fuck hi bol diya???? Wanted to know just wait for the next part

I hope you guyz like it. If you really like it don't forget to vote. I love you all .

Your cute innocent writer