part-47( a lovely morning )

Teju could hear the birds chirping and , .... and slurping . And the next thing she felt was someone sucking on her left nipple . Opening her eyes she found karan over her sucking the nipple like a baby and holding her another boob with his hand . She couldn't see him because he was under the sheets but his strong thighs pinning her was enough to tell her that it's karan .

She decided to remain silent but when he started biting her nipple , a moan escaped her throat . Her moan was followed by the karan coming out to take her lips .

" Good morning , " karan' s voice came out husky

She looked around to find only a little light .

" It's quite early . Why are ... "
She stopped , looking at his eyes .

There was something in his eyes that she couldn't decipher . " Karan , " She called looking into his eyes . In reply , he gives a peck on her lips before straightening between her legs .

The moment he spread her for him she inhaled deeply . The moment she noticed a sly smile on his face , redness crept to her cheeks . Somehow his smile had the meanings that made her blush.

He didn't take much time and thrust himself in her . Making her neck tilt and eyes go all white . Her thoughts were clouded as all she could feel was him right now . The moment he went with his speed she started getting out of breath . She looked at him and found him leaning closer . So , she hurriedly placed her palm on his chest . But the moment she found a ring in her finger , last night memories start coming in her mind she kissed him on lips and they do their quickie quickie makeout session and went out for their home hand in hands ..

Teju-where are we going now.

Kk- kundrra mension.

Teju-i want to so went mention but waha vis...

Kk- ( hold her hand ) waha wo nhi hoga don't take much stress

Teju-kiyu??

Kk-bass wo chah kr b waha nhi a skta.

Teju-lekin kiyu? .wait a minute karan tell me what you did with him .

Kk-i didn't fo anything

Teju-you have my swear.

Kk-😏. Dr. Said he hit you approx 60 times with a whip if its hits 100 so you'll be paralyzed.

Teju-so??

Kk-i hit hundred

Teju-what do you mean? What. You hit him 100 times with that whip .

Kk-hn

Teju-how is he now ?? Is he fine??

Kk- laddoo i already said that dr . said that if it hits 100 so the person got paralyzed.

Teju-is he paralyzed. ( With a shocking face) tell me ??

Kk-yes. His body cant work anymore.

Teju-why did you do that what about his parents. When they saw him in this condition . What about them karan.

Kk-they never will saw him in this condition . He is in hospital and i told in home that he went abroad for studies. I am getting him treated in one of the best hospital in u.s.a.

Teju-apne usko maara hi jiyu jb ilaaz karwana tha to

Kk-kiyuki usne meri biwi ke sath esa kiya. He and everyone have to remember that you are my wife if anyone do this to you again i swear he will become dead meat.

Teju-wo bhai he aapka

Kk-or tum biwi ho neri .

Teju-Lekin