SSgt. D.J. "Foxhound" Fox

"There's a lot of people saying a lot of things, but in the end you gotta listen to yourself."

Name: Fox, Daniel James "D.J."

Nicknames: Foxhound, The Memphis Maniac (Name given by Hanoi Hannah)

DOB: 8/26/1951 (Age 20 in 1971)

Hometown: Memphis, TN

Rank: Staff Sergeant

Affiliation: 2nd Battalion, 5th Marines, United States Marine Corps, recruited to MACV-SOG

Likes: Elvis' Music (And Music in General), Helping out his squad mates and friends, his weapons

Dislikes: Racism (of any kind), Stuck-up people, Botched orders from incompetent higher-ups

Backstory: D.J. was taught that racism would get him nowhere in life as a kid, born of a Mexican dad and African American mom, D.J. grew up with a clear sense of right and wrong, but also added his own vigilante flair to his actions, making him a sort of local legend in Memphis.

He enlisted in 1968 after the death of his cousin, who was killed during the siege of Khe Sanh earlier in the year.  He brought his quasi-vigilante style of justice with him to Vietnam, making an impact on his arrival after completing basic training on Camp Pendelton, helping out with missions for MACV-SOG, eventually leading to his recruitment to the organization.

After a raid on the Ho Chi Minh Trail in 1970 that ended with an ammo shipment exploding, the Viet Cong, through Hanoi Hannah, called D.J. "The Memphis Maniac", describing him as a madman during the raid with no regard for the safety of others or his own, and hopes his fellow marines would frag him.

D.J. is also a fan of Elvis and Rock music, his favorite song being "Suspicious Minds"

Now 2 years into his tour, D.J. and his squad mates are on patrol when a white light engulfs them and they disappear, never to be seen again...

Loadout: KA-BAR Knife, M1911, MAC-10, XM177, M67 Grenades, Ithaca 37 "Trench Gun" Variant, M16A1