Fly High Techno

Not a part of the story, just a chapter for Techno❤️

(my own art, sorry for the fingers, i was sending it to my friend) ik it's trash but idc

_

When i saw the news, i thought that it was some kind of a sick joke, but when i realized that it's just a rough reality, i couldn't believe it. My first thoughts were "this is so unfair". Even thought i didn't really watch Techno, i loved him so much for his personality and positivity, and these news just hit hard. I woke up to a notification from Techno and i was happy that he's finally back, but i didn't expect to get a notification from my friend, texting me about Techno, and surely not about that he didn't make it💔. I thought that she was joking until i saw the comments under the video and the tweets from other dsmp members. (i couldn't watch the video at the moment) I immediately started crying, this couldn't be happening, right? Technoblade never dies, right?

Right??

Life's unfair and i know that, but this. I currently know about a 2 years old kid and 70 years old man- that are close to me- dealing with cancer, and that's just so so unfair. Techno had his whole life ahead of him, but life did not wish him well :( i cried for him a lot because he deserved it, but i know that we all have to move on, but i just can't help and pray that this is just a nightmare. Love you king, thanks for everything and enjoy heaven💔🕊️.
___________

Here is some c!DNB comfort/hurt/comfort so i can disctract myself from crying (yea, it helps me although i'm writing about him)
_
"you're such an idiot!" Dream yelled and Techno, who stood nearby, smiled at his lover. He was currently chasing George and Sapnap down the hill, his mask in George's hand.

"catch me if you can!" George laughed and he sped up. Dream just scoffed, but then he suddenly collapsed to the ground with a loud thud, scaring both George and Sapnap. Techno just chuckled, he knew his tricks too well.

"Dream?" George approached the laying man, kneeling right next to him.

"BOO" Dream suddenly yelled and George fell on his but in surprise. Dream didn't wait any longer and he snatched the porcelain mask from George's hand. He grinned as he sprinted away to Techno.

"hey! Tech! That was amazing, right?!" Dream excitedly yelled and he jumped into Techno's arms, Tech catching him and holding him in bridal style. He looked at the younger man in his arms, admiring the beauty. His vibrant green eyes shined like two bright emeralds, freckles spreading over his nose and cheeks, roguish grin making him look like a 9 years old getting into trouble. Golden locks fell into his face as he stared at Techno with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"you're beautiful, you know that?" Techno whispered and grinned when Dream blushed, trying to hide in the crook of Techno's neck.

"you more. I love you" Dream whispered into his ear, gently kissing his cheeks.

"Dream! What the fuck was that?" Sapnap yelled from the bottom of the hill, staring at the two lovers.

"oops" Dream chuckled when he saw his best friends running to him at full speed. "we should go" he laughed and Techno put hin down, still holding his hand.

"love you too" Techno pulled Dream closer and he kissed him, Dream immediately melting into the kiss. Techno eventually pulled away, his cheeks rosy.

"we should really go" Dream wheezed as he heard George and Sapnap getting closer. "hold my hand tightly, we'll run" Dream looked at Techno and he took off, dragging Techno after him.

George and Sapnap just stared at the two boys running away, hand in hand, their laughs echoing through the air.

"i love you" Dream whispered as he draped the red, fluffy cape around the white marble, placing a golden crown on the top. This was never supposed to happen. He was supposed to live with him until the death separated them. They did though, but it separated them sooner than neither of them expected. It felt like yesterday when Techno told him that he didn't have much time left. It felt like yesterday when they laid in their bed, cuddling, knowing that will be the last time they did in this life. It felt like yesterday when Techno's heart beat for the last time. It felt like yesterday when he sat i fron of an empty bed, crying his eyes out at the loss of his lover. It just didn't feel right, it felt like a nightmare, it felt like he'll wake up every second and he'll be laying on Techno's chest, listening to his heart beating rhythmically.

Silent tears ran down his cheeks as he stared at the words carved into the white surface

'R.I.P Technoblade'
'fly high king'

He just couldn't believe it, he didn't want to. It was so, so unfair. Life's unfair. Techno had his whole life ahead of him, he was too young to just.. die.

Dream didn't notice the two figures approaching him and sitting next to him until he felt arms wrapping him into a hug. He immediately melted into the touch, craving for the comfort the warm arms offered him.

"It's okay Dream, he's better now" Sapnap whispered as he rubbed circles on the crying man's back in comfort.

"he-he said he'll never die" Dream sobbed, leaning further into Sap's chest.

"and he didn't. He's still here with us, even thought you can see him" George said as he joined the group hug.

"damn right" Technoblade, watching from above, snorted, watching the hugging trio beneath him.

"Technoblade never dies" he whispered with a smile and he put on his golden crown, walking away, his red cape billowing in the soft wind.
____________

"you saved so many lives, but you couldn't save yours" we all love you, fly high king🕊️🖤

thanks for everything❤️