Broken Promise-My Ao3 Story

Have something until i write the chapters🥰

There's a lot of tw's, blood, gore, whipping, muzzles, chains, drugging, non-con, heavy injuries, torture, carving into the skin, panic attacks, abandonment, just everything reallly. Dreamie is broken in this one :(

If you want to see more, it will be posted on my ao3 page @/maddiequi ;)

*yeets*

____

The sound of sirens echoed throughout L'manburg, red warning lights illuminating the determined and frightened faces of the Dream SMP members..

Dream escaped.

.....

"fuck this shit" Sapnap mumbled under his breath as they followed the bloody tracks leading through the deep forest. He tried not to think about that these were traces of his former bestfriend, failing miserably.

"sap! Come on, don't be a jerk and come to cuddle usssss" Dream whined as he held Sap's hand, tugging slightly, trying to get him on the couch where George sat.

"you're so clingy, you know that?" Sap chuckled and he glared at George which watched them with a grin

"George, you are too. Why don't you just tell him to stop??" Sapnap rolled his eyes with a smile on his face.

"jerk" George scoffed and he stood up, quickly walking to the two friends. George (being taller) under-kicked Sapnap's legs, Sap immediately falling to the ground if it weren't for Dream who caught him and tucked him into his arms. Being 6,3 he did this a lot with his best friends.

"hey! Put me down!" Sapnap protested with a laugh

"no way that you're missing our cuddle time you idiot" Dream wheezed and he threw Sapnap on the couch, dropping right next to him with a sigh. The three immediately wrapped their arms around their torsos (that's a fucking weird word) and cuddled, enjoying the warmth of each other. (that sounds so weiiiiird) Sapnap smiled as he looked at slightly snoring Dream, and he slowly drifted to sleep. (i can't write fluff, sorry not sorry)

"we need to split up!" Sam shouted when the forest darkened, pulling Sapnap out of his thoughts.

"oh.. yeah, sure..." Sapnap's voice almost cracked at the end, tears threatening to spill from his fiery eyes.

"Sapnap, you go left, I'll go straight, George will go right, Quackity will stay here if he came back. We'll try to surround him, but he could be anywhere" Sam ordered, anger could be heard in his normally monotone voice and they all nodded.

"go!" Sam barked, and he was gone in the next second, George dissapearing right after him.

"let's go" Quackity growled and he swung his axe multiple times-with dried blood, Dream's blood on the blade-, grinning. Sapnap sighed, but he eventually moved his legs to walk deeper into the forest, following the traces the prisoner left after him.

'that's weird' Sapnap thought 'the traces seems like he's limping, but-why tho? Is he tricking me again?!' Sapnap tried his best to not worry about the man, he didn't care about him; yet felt the worry grow in his stomach as the blood stains grew larger and larger each meter. He didn't want to do this, he really didn't. But... what could he do?? He promised, he fucking promised and he hated himself for that. When he saw the main cell, he thought that there was no way that Dream would escape, so he promised that he was going to kill him if he ever did. He thought it was impossible. Well, he shouldn't have thought, because he was currently hunting down his best friend. Former or not, he still cared about him even if he tried to convince himself that he did not. He stopped dead in his track when he heard quiet sobs and pleads. The voice send shivers down his spine. He realized that it was Dream's voice, and he panicked, but... he sounded so broken. So fucking terrified. Sapnap didn't last a second before running after the voice, his heart sinking as he saw a figure in the middle of the forest, kneeling and mumbling apologies. Sapnap was horrified. Was Dream tricking him again? Really? After all of this?