#1 (The DM)

"Thank you everyone for logging into my stream today. I think I'm going to be streaming again tomorrow probably. Love you all" I say while blowing kisses towards the screen and then ending my stream for today.

"O my gosh" I say aloud with a huge smile on my face. I had the most viewers I've ever had on stream today, 22,000 viewers.

I started streaming five months ago and I already have reached one million subscribers on YouTube and 64,000 on Twitch. I literally have no clue how I blew up so fast but I'm surprisingly proud of myself.

I do Minecraft videos and the occasional just talking videos. In the future I think I want to start vlogging but that will have to wait.

I grab my phone that's laying on my desk and see i have an unopened message from three hours ago.

                                 CYRUSS 🥶

Cyruss 🥶
Hi Maddie
Sent 3:45

Cyruss 🥶
Hello Maddie wake up
I don't like this
Wake up Maddie
Hi hello
Can you hear me

Maddie
Hi! Sorry I was streaming bedwars, again haha.

Cryuss 🥶
How many times do you need to play Minecraft for

Maddie
Until I'm more famous than James Charles.

Cryuss 🥶
Oh got it that makes sense

Cryuss and I have been friends since middle school. We live down the street from each other so it's very convenient. He's the only person at my school who knows I stream. I'm trying to keep it that way to.

After my short conversation with my friend Cryuss I headed down stairs to microwave something quickly to eat. Since I just realized I haven't eaten anything except for my bag of goldfish earlier today.

Once I've finished making my Mac and cheese I headed upstairs to lay on my bed. I was laying down scrolling throughout YouTube watching what would you do? When I got a notification from Twitter.

Dream would like to message you

Accept Ignore Decline

I froze. Then threw my phone across the room in utter shock.

I literally had no words I've been watching Dreams videos for the past six months he's the reason I started twitch. His manhunt videos were a personal favorite of mine.

I ran across my room and picked up my phone and spammed the accept button on my phone.

No later than two minutes I got a message from Dream.

Dream
Hey I've been looking at some of your content and you seem good at pvp and funny. I was wondering if you would like to join the Dream Smp.

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR. WHAT DO I REPLY WITH. 'Sounds sweet man'.

NotMaddie
Hi! Thank you I would love to join the Dream Smp.

Dream
Sweet I'll be on tomorrow around five with Sapnap and some others if you would like to join and get a tour then.

NotMaddie
Okay sounds good!

After that Dream sent me everything I needed to get on the Minecraft world and the discord's as well.

After that I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't. I had so many thoughts on my mind, especially thoughts on who I might met tomorrow. I usually always overthink but tonight my overthinking just got 100x worse.

What happens if they don't like me?
Will Dream kick me out of the Smp if I'm not cool enough?

I'm I even cool?

No I'm not.
Shoot that's not good.

It took me two hours to fall asleep that night which for me surprisingly that isn't bad.

A/N
The other chapters will be longer this one was just short because it was like the introduction chapter of the story ya know?