#3 (New friends)

TW————————(Talks slightly about abuse)——

I wake up and immediately go into a sitting position. Resting a hand to my head realizing my head is pounding with pain. My other hand wipes off my tears, that have came because of my nightmare.

It isn't unusual for me to wake up in the middle of the night with tears streaming down my face due to a nightmare. I used to have nightmares all of the time.

I don't have nightmares as often but when they do happen they are much worse then they used to be. I always have the same two repeating nightmares. One was when I was the one getting hurt, and the other nightmare is my mom getting hurt by my dad. I can still hear my moms cry's and screams just as vividly. I can also hear my dads voice and him yelling at my mom and I just as vividly as well.

Some points in my life I can picture with no trouble. Other times it's foggy or I can't remember anything. I was told by my therapist our brains try to block out the bad parts of our lives with Childhood trauma.

My therapist also says as time goes on the nightmares will past. For all I know that may be true but I don't have the time to wait for these nightmares to go away. I don't want to hear his voice or see him again, I can't take it.

TW OVER—————————————————————

I reach over to my phone and see the time is five o'clock. I have school anyways and I know I won't be able to fall back asleep so I might as well start to get ready. My school starts at eight o'clock but I leave the house at seven each day since my school is a thirty minute drive and I want time to talk to my friends before classes begin.

I finished brushing my hair and teeth. So I put some makeup on. For my makeup routine I just apply mascara and lipgloss and call it a day. I head over to my closet and take out my uniform.

My grandparents send me to a private Catholic school. Which honestly I don't mind. When I lived with my parents I went to a run down public school with people who had no manners or a drop of respect in them. I know not all public schools are like that but trust me when I tell you that school was bad it was bad.

My uniform isn't what I would consider the cutest it consist of black khaki belt bottom pants and a maroon polo. I then curl my hair for the day and spray some perfume on, then head down stairs.

I still have an hour before I have to be out the door, so I decided I'll read and eat and time will speed by, hopefully.

Eventually seven o'clock comes and my grandma and I are heading to my school. I am sixteen years old but I only have my permit so I cannot drive yet sadly. But I'm planning to get my license as soon as I can.

TOMMYS POV (point of view)————————

"WHAT DO I SAY" I scream throwing my arms around while looking to my scream watching Tubbo just laugh at me.

"It's not funny Tubbo"

"Sorry, sorry it's not I promise" Tubbo says in between laughs.

I just sit there waiting patiently for Tubbo to end his fit of laughter. "Okay, okay I'm good now" Tubbo says while smiling.

"Okay good so how should I ask Maddie if she wants to join my stream later." I say to Tubbo. Tubbo and I have been trying to come up with a text I should send Maddie for the last ten minutes, so far we got was hi.

"Well first just start with a simple hi"

"Okay" I say mumbling while texting out my hi.

"Did you send hi yet?" Tubbo asks.