5

𝖡𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖺
𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 27, 2022
20:30 𝚙𝚖

Once we all got in the house I tried to go to my room to avoid talking with them

"Bellana come her now." Tiffany said as she went to go sit on the couch. Molly, Yamia, and Amy followed Tiffany and sat on the couch.

I stood awkwardly looking at my feet, "now what we're you even doing over there in the first place, we all even tried to contact you, not once did you text or call any of us back. And why is you're location off any way?" Tiffany said looking at me.

"Taylor asked can we hang and I said yeah, I didn't really think it was a big deal." I said playing with my fingers. "If it wasn't a big deal why did you turn your location off." Tiffany asks.

I couldn't respond to that because I didn't have one. I honestly was just scared. "What did y'all do? And don't you dare lie." Tiffany said seriously.

"We watched a movie, danced.." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Bellana don't play with me." Tiffany said.

"We kissed. But that was it." I said truly. "Wait y'all danced, kiss and watched a movie. That's awesome." Molly said smiling at me.

I smiled with her, I can admit I enjoyed every moment with Taylor. Everything was just great and perfect. I just smiled thinking about it.

"Molly you're not helping, Bella go to your I just need to fucking smoke." Tiffany said having her head down.

I just walked to my room and closed it, I don't understand why everybody is mad at me.

My room door opened with Yamia walking in going to her side not even staring at me.

What's her problem?

I looked at her, "Yamia, what's wrong?" I asked. She looked up at me, "you scared me, you never just don't answer your phone. And all the stuff you tell me you wanted to do to yourself it scared me." She said as tears fell down.

I didn't know what to say, "I'm sorry, my phone wasn't around me." I said truly.

She didn't say anything which made me mad at myself. "Yamia I promise I didn't do this on purpose." I said.

"I know." She said. I walked towards her laying on top of her. "Im sorry please don't be mad."I said about to cry.

Yamia is really my best friend I can't let her be mad at me. "Okay I'm not now get off me." She said laughing.

I sat up looking at her, "I want to know everything, not that boring story you told Tiffany." She said.

"Okay let me clean myself up first." I said smiling before going to are bathroom. I washed off the makeup and put my head in a bun.

I looked at myself in Taylor clothes and they actually looked good. It was also so comfortable.

I walked back in and made my way to Yamia bed.
I rolled my eyes as I sat downstairs , "okay okay." I said. Before I started my door opened. We both looked to see Amy walking in.