7

𝖡𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖺
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 9
6:30 𝚊𝚖

I decided I was going to go to the track field before I went to my first class at 8:40

I decided I was going to go to the track field before I went to my first class at 8:40. I just wanted to run, haven't ran in days.

I put my headphones in and started to run. My plan was to run two miles today.

Twenty minutes later I was on my last lap and I was stopped by two girls. They were actually really pretty, I smiled at them as I stopped pulling my headphones out.

"Hey can I help you guys." I said softly. They really didn't have an expression, "friends with Tiffany?" One of them asked. "Ye-" I couldn't finish because a fist went straight to my stomach.

They both were hitting me and kicking me, and I couldn't do anything but cry and cover myself. "Please s-stop" I whimpered out. One of them had one final kick before they said something.

"Tell Tiffany she's next." I then heard both of them leave. My cry's were silent, my body was in pain. I could barely even move, I slowly reached in my jacket and got my phone.

Yamia I cried into the phone as she answered. Bella? Are you okay? Where are you? I heard her worry. Yamia please come I said as more tears came down.

Bella you have to tell me where you are. She said as I could hear the pain in her voice. I- you can't tell anyone okay. Where are you? Please tell me you're not with Tiffany. I said trying to get up.

No no I'm at Halley's Bella where are you. She asked again

I'm at the track field, don't tell anyone. I said again limping to a bench. It's kinda to late for that baby we're on are way I heard Taylor on the phone as my eyes went wide.

Dang, dang, dang

The phone hung up as I put my head down, she can't see me like this. I look terrible right now, or it can put her in jeopardy. I sighed as I cried more.

I looked at the time and it was 07:46 and I just know I'm gonna be late for my class. I wiped my eyes and felt the bruise on my eye. "Bella!" I heard Yamia voice.

Her, Halley, and Taylor was running towards me. I stood up as my eyes got glossy. Yamia face had so much pain in it as she saw me. "Bella what happened?" She asked as tears escaped out her eyes.

"I- I tried to um fight I-" I just broke down crying. Yamia quickly came up to me and hugged me tightly. I couldn't even fix my eyes to look at Taylor. "Who did this?" She asked.

I didn't say anything crying harder, Yamia let go looking at me as she cried harder. "Bella who fucking did it?" She asked again more seriously. I just looked down as more tears came down.

"Bellana answer" she said again more angry. Halley then grabbed her pulling her in a hug as she cried more. I started to limped to the car before Taylor got in front of me.