𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

NOTHING EVER LASTS FOREVER
( cast & summary )

❝ yes because i just LOVE babysitting with harrington over there

yes because i just LOVE babysitting with harrington over there.

In the small town of Hawkins, Indiana lives Flora Sinclair. Flora lives with her brother, sister and both of her parents and mother, being the older sister of both Erica and Lucas. Lucas and his sister were inseparable, if Flora did something, Lucas was right behind her. They would do everything together. Expect for smoke. Flora does smoke most of the time. With Eddie Munson right by her side.

Her mom has always told her ' Stay away from people like that! I don't want you doing drugs or ending up like that kid! You're my baby! ' But Flora being Flora, never listened. Her grades were mostly A's and B's, she was always at the top of her classes. Nobody really expected her to be friends with THE Eddie Munson. Especially since she's friends with Chrissy Cunningham who was Hawkins High's Queen. Everyone loved her, respected her.

One night, Chrissy gets Flora to get drugs from Eddie but she wanted something very special. To help her get rid of all the crazy things she was seeing and even feeling. But, things took an unexpected turn when Chrissy had been attacked. Brutally. Her arms were bent out of shape, so were her legs, along with her jaw that was popped out of place. As Flora and Eddie fled the scene, leaving Chrissy behind, Dustin goes out to find his friends sister and his friend who are found in a shed behind reefer rick's house ( Eddie's drug dealer )

Now Flora finds herself with her group of friends, fighting off demobats, saving Max from Vecna and getting rid of his curse forever. Maybe she'd even die, just so Eddie could live. Her mother would always have this other saying that she would say at some weird times. Nothing Ever Lasts Forever.

CAST !

❥ CAST !