𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

— ACT THREE
( nothing ever lasts forever )

Scarlett slammed the home phone down in anger, Eddie not her uncle had been answering the phone

Scarlett slammed the home phone down in anger, Eddie not her uncle had been answering the phone. Today was the day that Scarlett was moving in because her dad had been to drunk to care about what she did anymore. She just wanted to get out of that house. "Why aren't they picking up?" Scarlett let out a slight groan before grabbing her bags.

As she sighed, she left the house, not looking back. Her dad had been passed out on the couch so she took the opportunity to leave. She threw her bags in the back seat of her car before climbing in the passenger. She hoped that when she got there, her brother and her uncle would greet her with open arms, like she's always wanted.

Once arrived to the trailer, Scarlett furrowed her eyebrows at the sight of Eddie and her uncles vehicles being gone, usually Wayne would be back home from working nights at the plant but maybe they had gotten busy down there. Scarlett sighed, disappointed but there wasn't much she could do. After she got her bags out of the back of the car, she made her way towards the front door.

Scarlett let out a disgusted groan as flies swarmed her, swatting them away from her face as she opened the door to the trailer "Eddie! Wake up, it's—" Scarlett paused as she looked at the floor, flies swarmed the dead body of Chrissy Cunningham, who had been brutally attacked. Scarlett was in shock, she didn't move or say a word, she felt her stomach twist up in disgust, she could feel herself about to throw up at any minute.

She gripped onto her stomach before dropping her bags, moving quickly out of the front door where she stood over rail, and it seemed to her like she had been vomiting forever. She sniffled and wiped at her mouth, covering her nose from the awful smell before slamming the door shut. That's when she hurried over towards Max's trailer, who knew how long Chrissy's body had bern there.

Scarlett practically ran up the steps, knocking at the front door in panic. And when Max's mom opened the door, she sighed of relief "Hi, uhm, i'm sorry this is so sudden but... i— i found a uh... it's hard to explain but i need you to call the police." Scarlett smiled over at the lady who had nodded and rushed to the phone.

Scarlett didn't plan on seeing Chrissy Cunningham lying dead on the floor in her uncles trailer.

"Oh, Eddie." She mumbled as she ran her hands through her hair.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Maeve was never the type to break up with someone, she was always the one getting broken up with. Out of all her relationships, Michael Wheeler was the one who treated her better. He always used to be there for her, he'd reassure her, he wasn't a jerk towards her, he was just the best she's ever had but now all of those things changed. And ever since El moved to California.