Scared

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasunaru ninja au
I also got this idea from another wattpad creator but I can't find the book but if I do or the original creator Finds this story(or someone tells me)I will put their user in this story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Team 7 was going to the land of waves for team bonding because kakashi says that they need a break and should get to know each other more.
Naruto was scared he didn't wanna go, it wasn't about the people there,he loves them! But he's has a phobia of water. And he doesn't wanna relive what happened that day...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Naruto Academy days
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ok let's do headcount.."
Iruka muttered getting his clipboard.
"Sasuke"
"Here"
"Choji"
"Here"
"Ino"
"Here"
"Sakura"
"Here"
"Naruto"
...
"Naruto?"
...Silence...
Iruka scanned over his classroom trying to find the blonde.
"Sasuke can you go look for him?"
Iruka asked
Sasuke nodded and headed out of the classroom.
Sasuke was looking around in the snow when he heard a bang.
He looked around and saw something in the pond.
He went towards the pond only to see Naruto looking at him with fear in his eyes tied to a chunk of wood and duck tape over his mouth.
Sasuke went near the pond and started hitting it with his fist.
After 3 minutes he finally broke the ice and dove right in to save Naruto.
Sasuke grabbed him and brought him back up to the surface.
Sasuke was breathing heavily.
He put his head on Naruto's chest to check his heart beat.
Nothing.
Sasuke started to worry. He put his hands on his chest and pumped 3 times, then pinched his nose and opened his mouth and blowed air into his mouth three times(I don't know if this is how cpr is done so don't try it without professional training!)
He repeated this process 3 time when Naruto finally coughed up water and looked into sasukes eyes.
Sasuke had a smile and untied him and took off the duck tape.
He picked up Naruto and ran to his class room.
"IRUKA SENSEI"
Sasuke screamed when he opened his classroom door.
Everyone looked at him then at Naruto.
"Oh my kami.."
Iruka whispered before running towards Naruto and Sasuke. Iruka took off his vest and put it around the unconscious Naruto.
He took him from Sasukes grasp, and rushed him to the hospital.
When iruka left the questions started.
"Why are you wet?"
"Is Naruto going to be ok?"
"Where was he?"
"Where is iruka sensei taking him?"
Sasuke answered all of them.
When he was done about half the class were in tears.

A few days later the anbu that were set to go find the people that did it, found them.
It turns out it was three of Naruto's classmates.
They were thrown out of the academy and was forbidden of ever being a ninja again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kakashi knew about Naruto's fear and was planning to make him not scared of water.
He only brought team 7 so they can face their fears. But they don't know that;).
Kakashi snapped out of his trance and looked next to him towards the shivering figure. Naruto. Kakashi put an arm around Naruto and pulled him to his side. The shivering didn't stop but he could feel Naruto's eyes on him then cuddled into his side.(!this isn't a ship!) kakashi's pat his head trying to calm him down. He rocked him back and forth. When they got there, they headed straight to a place in the woods away from everyone else.
" I brought you all here not only for teamwork and team bonding I also brought you here to face your fears"
Team 7's faces all paled.
Kakashi gave them all tents and told them to make their tents fast before dark.
They succeeded in doing so.
"I want you guys to get good nights rest for tomorrow".
"Kakashi-sensei where are you gonna sleep?"
Sakura asked.
"I'm going with Naruto"
Kakashi said eye smiling.
Kakashi chose to sleep with Naruto(not like that pervs!)
Because they set up camp near the water.
When everyone was in their tents asleep.
Kakashi heard someone crying next to him.
He shifted to where he was on his side and looked at the blondes shoulders going up and down with little crying noises.
Kakashi was worried for him because he knew he was gonna have trouble sleeping but not this bad.
Kakashi tapped him on his shoulder and Naruto flinched but turned his head slightly to see kakashi.
Kakashi pulled the blonde over to him, putting Naruto's face on his shoulder.
He started rubbing his back and saying it's gonna be ok over and over again as the blonde continued to cry his eyes out from pure fear.
Kakashi genuinely felt bad for his student.
When he couldn't hear anymore crying noises and the shivering stoped he lifted Naruto off of his soggy shirt and made sure he was asleep.
He put Naruto down and tucked him in his sleeping bag.
He padded his head and headed out to the other two tents to check on them. The waves were calmer now so he hoped Naruto wouldn't have another panic attack.
He went to Sakuras tent first and she was peacefully sleeping.
When he headed out and was about to open sasukes tent he heard movement and slight whimpering noises.
Kakashi carefully open his tent and saw sasuke curled up into a ball crying silently in the corner of the tent.
Kakashi went over to the ball of sadness and sat down next to him and put his hand on his shoulder.
Sasuke flinched like Naruto and turned his head to face kakashi's.
"Was it a nightmare?"
Kakashi asked rubbing his back in Comfort.
Sasuke nodded and leaned on kakashi's shoulder still crying.
"Wanna talk about it?"
Kakashi asked in a sweet voice.
"I-I ke-keep have-Ing d-dreams about m-my fam-ily ge-getting k-killed"
Sasuke said in between cry's.
Kakashi held him close saying it wasn't his fault and such.
Kakashi was cradling him until he heard slight snores.
He put sasuke down and put him in his sleeping bag and left.
When he got back he knew this was going to be one long week.

Ask me if I should make a whole book😮‍💨

1065 words