"Shall we seal it in blood?"

We sailed to the place Tia Dalma said to us.
It was raining and we could hear thunder.
All the way up here, I didn't even talked to Jack.
I stayed with Will to support him.
We were a couple of meters away from a boat, who was ripped in pieces.

"that's the Flying Dutchman? She doesn't look like much.", Will said, clearly disappointed.

Jack made one of his weird face.

"neither do you. Do not underestimate her.", Jack said confidently.

He discretely hit Gibbs in the chest to make him talk.

"must have run afoul the reef.", Gibbs quickly added.

"what's your plan?", I asked Will.

"I row over, search the ship until I find his bloody key."

"and if there are crewmen?", Jack asked.

"I cut down anyone in my path.", He replied.

"i like it.", Jack said.

"simple, but effective.", I said casually.
*(Hazza 🫶)*

Will climbed down the boat to go in a rowing boat.

"oi! If you do happen to get captured, just say Jack Sparrow sent you to settle his debt. It might save your life.", Jack yelled as Will took off and began to paddle.

"douse the lamps.", Jack said to the crew.

After a minute, there was no light on the ship and we were almost invisible.

"so what now?", I asked Jack

"now, we wait."

He kept staring at the Flying Dutchman with no emotion.
I slowly placed my hand on Jack's shoulder.

"you good Jackie? What are you thinking about?", I whispered

He turned around and approached his face to mine.

"You.", He answered softly.

I smirked and roughly pulled his shirt toward my body, so his lips came crashing on mine.
I just couldn't get enough of his soft, wet kisses.

"god, you really turn me on when you bite your lips and stare at me. The things I could do to you right now.", He groaned.

I blushed and let out a little moan thinking about these things.
I could feel him smirk between our kisses.
He pulled slightly my hair back, which gave me butterflies.
He kissed gently my hand and took his spyglass and frowned.
He quickly showed me and I saw David Jones looking directly at us.
Jack put it down and the calamar man was now standing on our boat, a few steps away from us.
Jack pulled me behind him and we took a step back.
I gazed around and our crew was menaced by David Jones crew.

"oh.", Jack said looking a little stressed.

"you have a debt to pay. You've been captain of the Black Pearl for 13 years. That was our agreement.", The fish man said getting closer to us.

"technically, I was only captain for two years, then I was mutinied upon.", Jack said quickly.

"then you were a poor captain, but a captain nonetheless. Have you not introduce yourself all these years as Captain Jack Sparrow?", Davy Jones replied while laughing.

I step in front of Jones, not looking at Jack who was ready to bring me back behind him.

"I guess you are right, fishface. But you think you are the greatest and scariest pirate ever. Wake up, you are just a fool who put his heart in a chest for a woman who never loved you.", I said harshly.

Ok.
Maybe I went a little too far, but he got what he deserved, right?
RIGHT?
Davy Jones face was now covered with anger and I could see it wasn't going to end well.

"who do you think you are speaking to me like this?", He yelled, grabbed me by the throat and slammed me hard to a wall.

I had difficulty to breathe and began to choke.

"Jack", I whispered in fear.

Davy Jones smiled and his claws got tighter and tighter.
I was going to suffocate when Jack spoke.

"you have my payment. One soul to serve on your ship.", He said with a shaking voice.

Jones finally let go of me and I fell to the ground, trying to catch my breath. Jack immediatly rushed over to me and made sure I was alright.

"one soul is not equal to another.", Davy Jones replied.

"Aha! We've established my proposal is sound of principle. Now we're haggling over price."

"Price?", Jones made a weird noise with us mouth.

"just how many souls do you think my soul is worth?", Jack said, boosting his ego.

"one hundred souls. Three days."

"fucking hell.", I whispered.

"you're a diamond, mate. Send me back the boy. I'll get started right off.", said Jack.

"i keep the boy. A good-faith payment. That leaves you only 99 more to go.", David Jones said.

Worried, I gazed over at Jack for him to do something.
He seemed calm.
How?

"have you not met Will Turner? He's noble, heroic, a terrific soprano. Worth at least four. Maybe three and a half. And did I happen to mention....he's in love? With a girl. Due to be married. Betrothed. Dividing him from her and her from him would only be half as cruel as actually allowing them to be joined in holy matrimony. Eh?", Jack was now hesitant.

I couldn't believe Jack.
He was really trying to sell Will.

"i keep the boy. Ninety-nine souls. But I wonder, Sparrow, can you live with this? Can you condemn an innocent man, a friend, to a lifetime of servitude in your name while you roam free?"

"Yep. I'm good with it. Shall we seal it in blood? I mean...ink.", Jack replied, with no hesitation.

I was mad at him for not protecting Will but I couldn't help the fact that it was funny.
I let out a small laugh but everyone heard it and looked at me.

"three days.", Davy Jones and his crew walked out of our boat.

I did notice that after they shook hands, the black spot on Jack's hand disapeared.
He looked at his hand, confused.

"Uh, Mr.Gibbs."

"Aye."

"I feel sullied and unusual.", Jack said, almost traumatized.

I wanted to laugh so bad, but quickly restrained myself.

"Jackie, how are you gonna get 99 souls in three days?", I said softly.

"Fortunately, he was mum as to the condition in which these souls needed to be.", He said with a smile.

"Ah. Tortuga.", Gibbs added.

"Tortuga."

Jack's lips were now forming a smirk(again ik😭) while wipping his hand on Gibbs shirt.

🏴‍☠️~~🏴‍☠️~~🏴‍☠️~~🏴‍☠️~~🏴‍☠️

My captain II///JACK SPARROWजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें