Chapter 2

"....." Talking

'......' Thinking

<….> Ciel talking

[…..] Voice of World

<<.…>> Thought communication

____________________________________________________________________________

3rd person pov.

We can see princess and rimuru walking quitely in hallway,they were quite for sometime but after some walks princess Renner decided to talk

Princess: "You're the strongest person in this kingdom but father ordered you to be personal guard of me aren't you angry General Rimuru?" She asked.

Rimuru: "Why should i be angry with that princess as a Supreme General of this kingdom its my duty to follow every commands of king"replied.

(AN: for now on it will be fenner not princess)

Renner: "Oh I'm glad to know that General Rimuru".

Rimuru: "You don't have to be formal with me princess you can call me Rimuru".

Renner: "Ok Rimuru-san and thank you for being my personal knight".

Rimuru: "Its my pleasure Princess but i have one request for you hope you will accept it Princess" asked.

Renner: "Oh then please tell me your request Rimuru-san" replied.

Rimuru: "My request is that i can go wherever i want and i will only come when you're in danger because i have also my own things to do".

Renner: "Well Rimuru-san i can atleast accept this request from you".

Rimuru: "Thank you princess for accepting my request for now allow me to go so i can train".

(AN: also ciel is quite in there whole talk and will only speak when i want hahaha).

She allowed him to train and Rimuru teleported himself where she doesn't and she also goes inside her room for whatever.

Rimuru Pov.

After i talked with princess Renner and she allowed me to go i teleported myself in a forest that is known all over the world as Forest Of Death or Dark forest many peoples think several time before coming here because monsters living here are so strong that one monster can kill 4 adamantine adventurere easily and this forest area cover as big as a empire that's why this forest is number one on the list of dangerous places and also my home.

Ciel: <Master aren't you angry for what king did?>? She asked me.

Rimuru: <Ahh finally decided to talk huh ciel to answer your question yes I'm angry so so so angry> i replied.

After answering ciel question i lash out and started to punch trees,grounds or air I'm so angry that i can't control myself and allowed my aura to leak,that damn in the name of king dared to command me that.

Ciel: <Master please relax or you will destroy this world>.

When Ciel said that i got confuse thats why i asked her.

Rimuru: "Huh, what do you mean ciel?".

I questioned her and looked around.Now i know what she mean by that i think i overdid in this.

3rd Person Pov.

We can see now what Rimuru meant by Overdid because trees,rocks,monsters and humans all where flying around like flies,sky has cracks all over as far as we can see and whole planet was shaking from Rimuru's Aura that was leaking.