Chapter 6

Bright was so exhausted from their last night activity. But satisfied as he also discovered more things about himself that until last night he didn't knew. He could sleep straight for more than 13 hours and he could come back to back 5 times. His husband has broken some barrier last night during se.x even without having any inter.course. And last but important thing not to upset his husband ever because then he will be the victim of his sadism.

But all in all Bright was very happy they patch up and his husband is no longer upset with him. Bright also realized he is too addicted to his husband touch and his sexy body. Five days without getting fucked is big no. He can't survive. Last night he was so horny that he jump on his husband in his sleep. But lucky for him his husband is as horny as him. Always ready for se.x. Even in his period his husband makes him feel loved, beautiful and cherished. How amazing is that Bright is so proud on himself to choose ArWin for him.

It was already three in the afternoon when Bright woke up as he saw a flower of bouquet resting on his side table and with a little note card sayings

To
My Wonderful Wifey

Text me the moment you find this. I want to know if you're alright and not feeling uncomfortable from our last night excercise. And if you're feeling Okay then let's go out on dinner date. You better rest well. I will pick you later.

And don't forget to text me what you're doing now. Just let me know that you're awake and feeling Okay? Always missing you wifey.

Your hubby
      Win

Bright heart flutter erratically inside his chest. His husband is just too sweet for his own good. Win always makes him feel so happy and precious. Each moment he feel loved and cherished. The flowers and little note just lights up his mood and on top of it dinner date ughh Bright already missed his husband even after his husband drive him crazy for so many hours last night.

Bright was smiling from ear to ear then he gets an naughty idea to teased his sadist, workaholic husband a little. Win knew he was sleeping only wearing his underwear when he left him in the morning. Bright quickly pulled his phone out from the charger and cuddled up into a sheet. He took his picture which show good amount of his skin, without giving him too much. Then He started typing his message

Bright : I am awake daddy, going for shower really quick and then will eat. I am feeling Okay and very excited for dinner date tonight. I miss you too!

Bright started laughing holding his phone after sending his reply with his attached picture. He couldn't wait to get his husband reply. And just within a minute his phone pinged and Bright immediately read his husband reply

Win : I would love to fuck you right here right now. I will make you scream daddy so loud that the entire office will know, how good you're feeling. But for now Stop being a tease please. I can't be sprouting erections in a meeting, Love. And You'll be punished soon for making my C ere.ct.

Bright couldn't help but giggled while typing a quick Okay daddy in his reply and left to go to take his shower and eat. When he finished eating his food he started watching Netflix and talk with his friends. It was still more than a hour left for Win to come and pick him up but suddenly Bright got an brilliant idea to just visit his husband office directly and they can go from there together it will save lot of there time.

Bright quickly got up change his clothes to some appropriate for his dinner and and message his husband letting him know that he is coming to his office. After an hour Bright reached his husband office and upon entering inside Win immediately got up and hug him tightly kissing his cheeks. Win whispered "I missed You, Love". Bright break the hug and gave a peck on his husband lips but soon his eyes catch the third person glaring him, Tara was already sitting inside Win office wearing short reveling clothes as usual. At first Bright got annoyed and rolled his eyes. After tightening his grip on his husband's Bright ask "Babe what is she doing here?".