1

Reiner's pov

I finally moved into a brand new apartment. It was recently built, the landlord was (unfortunately Jean, whom beaten me up for a very good reason... I killed his best friend)

So I was setting up my bed and making it, I went to set up everything else for the place.

When I finally got everything done, I sat on my couch, I felt a cold presence around me, I thought nothing of it.

I ordered 6 pizzas and binged watched Grey's anatomy and hysterically crying for no reason.

When my pizza came, I answered the door, gave the guy (who ended up being Connie) $20 even tho the pizza was $12.

Connie asked with concern, "you ok man?"

I sobbed, "I AM JUST KEEP THE FUCKING CHANGE AND LEAVE ME ALONE."

Connie's face went pale, he said slowly pointing behind, "Hey Reiner, do you notice Mar-"

I slammed the door and yelled "LEAVE ME ALONE CONNIE!"

I sat back down and started to binge eat and cry, in the corner of my eye, I noticed one of the cushions slowly moving near me, followed by what must have been a ghost hugging me.

I stop crying, than I felt a cold hand around my neck, and heard a slow gush of wind in my ear.

I think it said, "Reiner... You... Living... Me... Now."

I kinda hoped it was Bertholdt.

When my pity party finished I went to bed.