3

I screamed and tried to get up, but Marco's weight was overbearing.

I yelled, "stop hugging me you crazy ghost."

Marco let go, I calmed down for a bit. I got up and back away, keeping eye contact with him. I back to the door took the knob into my hand, Marco disappeared into thin air... Literally.

I walked out if my apartment and ran down to Jean's office.

I knocked on the door, I heard him say, "come in."

I walked in and saw Jean put down a picture frame of him and Marco cuddling, it was taken 5 months before he... Died.

I saw a lost look in his eyes. He asked softly, not taking his eyes of the frame, "What do you need Reiner?"

I said softly, but with a bit of fear in my voice, "Jean, I don't want to bother you but... I have a ghost problem in my apartment."

Jean asked, "before I call hanji, I need you to identify the ghost."

I lied, "it is a WW2 veteran."

Than Marco popped in front of me. He had a pissed off look.

He said with a mean tone, "wow Reiner, I see you still lying to my Jean."

I said softly, "the ghost is currently in front of me."

He said blandly, "ok."

He was still looking at the frame. Marco started violently poking me calling me a liar.

Marco said very strongly, "Reiner, you should tell him the truth, it is best if you tell him the truth, tell him it's me so he knows that I'm always by his side."

He walked over to Jean and hugged him.

I sighed deeply and said, "I wish it was a WW2 veteran, cause it be less awkward. The ghost is actually...."

Than I hesitated.

Marco yelled, "just tell him Reiner it not that hard."

Jean said sternly, "is it your dead grandmother?"

"No."

"Your dad?"

"No."

"Bertholt?"

"I wish."

Marco was pretty much staring a hole into my head.

I choked out, "I think... It maybe... Marco."

Jean finally looked at me, he smirked and said, "well you don't have a ghost problem than. Go back to your apartment."

Marco smirked and said, "well I guess we'll be living with each other from now on."

Than he disappeared out of thin air laughing... I could still hear his laugh. It was cute but haunting.