2

When I woke up I heard a soft, "good morning."

I thought it was Historia judging by how soft the voice was.

I smiled and went, "good morning beautiful, glad you came into my bed."

"I'm glad too."

I open my eyes and I was horrified by what I saw.

Black hair, part in the middle, brown eyes, freckles and faint bruises on his face where I hit him when I last saw him. He had a gentle smile on his face. He looked so angelic, I would have been glad that he was in my bed... If he wasn't dead.

This was Jean's best friend I killed, Marco Bodt. I obviously screamed and ran out of my bed, ran out of the room screaming, I stumbled over a box and was cowardly backed up onto the wall  He followed me very slowly. He was wearing his white button up shirt and blue jeans. They had blood stains on them, and some parts of them were burnt.

Marco kneeled in front of me, with that gentle smile on his face. His death was the reason I stopped doing drugs... Don't do drugs, you could kill your best friends.

He said softly, "I'm glad that you've been clean for four years."

He had that angelic look. I just continued screaming like a little girl.

Marco asked all confused, "are you scared at the fact that I'm proud of you for being clean for 4 years."

I screamed, "AREN'T YOU DEAD!?"

his gentle smile turned into a sad smile, he said softly, "I am Reiner, but I came here to tell you that I am proud of you, for turning your life around, despite what you did."

I reached for his face, with my hand shaking, it was... Solid and cold. My thump was on one of the bruises. I pressed against it. He squeaked in pain, he jerked his head away, while I jerked my hand away in surprise.

He said softly but with a bit of pain in his voice, "Reiner, I maybe dead but these bruises still hurt like hell, being dead makes them hurt a million times more."

I took a deep breath and pulled him towards me. I whispered, "I'm so sorry."

He said with his usual soft voice, "you don't need to apologize."

"But I... Beaten you up to the point you were bleeding to death. Than I had to one up it, and set the house we were in on fire."

"Reiner... Listen, you were high on ice. You weren't you. That was someone else not you."

He hugged me.