skipping school - eddie m

lately ur mentally health hasn't been the greatest. monsters have been invading hawkins, ur boyfriend is being charged for murders he hasn't committed and everything around you is just going to shit.

so you decided to not go to school one day and just lock yourself in your room and just relax for once this week. you just felt like you needed to get yourself back on track and felt like taking a day off of school could help you bring yourself back together.

while laying in bed all day, doing absolutely nothing, all of the sudden a rock hits your window, making u jolt out of your relaxation.

you bring yourself up to get out of bed to see what's below your window and loan behold it's your boyfriend, eddie munson.

when he notices you've seen him he smiles, making his lips into a thin line and giving you a slight wave. while hes waving you notice he has a plastic grocery back around his wrist.

you can't help but smile back at him and wave back. you open your window so he can climb inside to your room.

"hey baby, i noticed how you weren't at school today. what happened? are you alright?"

eddie speaks as he steps a foot into your room.

you take a deep breathe and let it out with a sigh. you go back to sitting on your bed and move over for eddie to sit down with you. he puts his arm around you and rests it on your lower back.

he then starts to notice your eyes start to water and you start fidgeting with your hand - something of yours that always happens when your nervous.

"hey, hey it's okay. i'm right here, you can tell me anything i promise you."

you couldn't help but to just spill out to eddie about how you have been feeling lately about what's going on around you. about how it's been causing you so much stress to the point you have stopped taking care of yourself.

"oh my love, cmere."

eddie opens his arms wide for you and you just fall straight into them, crying into his jean jacket. his hands rub soothing circles on your back trying his hardest to calm you down.

once he realizes you've stopped crying, he slightly leans backwards to see your face. he starts telling you that you have nothing to worry about and how he didn't know that you were feeling this way.

"i love you so much and i hate seeing you stress over things."

he says while he slightly pushes the hair out of your face while he calming speaks. you manage to get out a small sentence saying

"i love you too."

he smiles softly at you, leaning into your face and kissing the top of your head, allowing you to fall back into his arms.

as the sadness goes away shortly, he helps you relax by showing all the things he got you that reminded him of you. you guys finally end the school night by falling asleep in each others arms as a record plays, softly in the background.

<33