dirty dancing - chris sturniolo

(basically dancing in the kitchen at night w chrissy ❤️❤️)

chris was spending the night at your house so you too could hang out and do "coupley things". you and chris were in your kitchen, making cake mix while having soft music play in the background while you two just embrace each others presences.

while your mixing the cake mix, chris comes behind you, looping his arms between yours, laying them on your waist while bending down to put his chin on your head.

"hey, at least it smells good." he says, while he laughs and presses a kiss on your face.

"yeah, let's just hope it taste good." you say

"can you grab a pan?" you ask chris and you feel him nod against your head as trails off to find a pan.

he comes back with a round cake tin and you start to pour the batter into the tin.

you take the tin and put it in the oven.
you turn around after closing the oven to face chris. you start laughing when you realize chris took some left over batter from the bowl and ate it, causing him to have a smudge of batter on his nose.

"chris, your nose." you say laughing as he gives a confused look. he rubs his nose then to see he had batter on it. he laughs along with you while licking the batter off his hands.

while the music plays in the background, you realize that you and chris's favorite song comes on, "can't help falling in love" by elvis presley. when chris realizes too, he turns to you with a even bigger smile than before. he walks toward you and grabs your hand softly, he kneels to the ground while you both lock eye contact.

"may i dance with you, my' lady?" he asks you as he kisses your hand.

"you may, sir" you say, smiling as he gets off the ground, as you both start slow dancing to the song while never breaking eye contact.

after a few moments, you lean your head on his shoulder as he does the same thing to you.

you both dance, not talking but just enjoying the time you both spend together.

what makes this song so special to you and chris is that this song played at your schools prom. it came on as one of the "slow dancing" songs. chris asked you to dance and of course you said yes. while you two danced chris confessed to you that he has loved you ever since you two were children. matt and nick have always seen how you two looked and acted around each other. it wasn't just friends, it was lovers.

"i love you so much, baby."

"i love you too, chrissy"

<333

harpers corner <33

bro i want this so bad