massage - austin butler (request)

tw- contains smut-ish (basically just making out and like hickies ig 😘😘 I SUCK AT SMUT SO BARE W ME)

while being up and moving at all times, every single day now because of yourself starring in the elvis movie as priscilla, every inch of your body always is in pain after the day.

you were getting ready for the usual day of work while your boyfriend gets ready as well. while your moving around you realize the back of your neck is aching badly.

"shit" you mumble in pain.

your boyfriend, austin walks by as you mumble to yourself about your pain.

"what's wrong baby?"

he asks you, his tone rapsy from just waking up after a late night of filming.

"oh it's nothing, it's just my neck. it's like there's a knot after just yesterday."

you tell him, rubbing the area on your back.

"you want me to massage your back for you, baby?" he offers

"we have to go soon austin. i don't know if we have enough time for you to become a chiropractor." you laugh, showing off your white teeth.

"cmon, i'll be fast i promise. besides, you'll be out of pain, my love."

he says as he gestures you to come to the bed.
you sit infront of him, crossing your legs.
you are only wearing a tank-top as your shirt so he slightly pushes the straps down to rest on your shoulders as he takes his hands to try to get rid of the pain in your neck.

"tell me if this hurts, baby."

you hum in response and he massaged your neck. while he's doing his job, you think to yourself "he really knows how to use his hands"
he applies a little pressure causing you to groan.

"oh yes, baby oh my"

you obviously can't see him but you can tell he has the biggest smirk on his face right now.
you saying that definitely turned something on in his mind because he takes his hands off your back and lowers them into the front of your shirt, massaging your breasts instead.

his actions caused you to slightly moan as you lean back onto him as he continues.

"kiss me, right now."

he does as you say, he leans on to kiss you, after kissing he removes his hands from your chest, making you turn to properly face him so you two can have a proper make out session.

he slids his tongue into your mouth as u slid your hands under his shirt to feel his abs.
he groans as your cold hands touch his stomach.

you two make out for a good 10 minutes before you look at the little digital clock on the night stand saying "11:30"

"shit austin! we're late!"

"hm?"

he turns to look at the clock and has the same reaction as you do and immediately jumps off the bed to find his shoes and you both are panicking to get to work, knowing you both won't hear the end of you guys being late especially since you both are the leads.

"it'll be fast he said, it'll be quick he said."

A/N

IM SO SORRY THIS IS SHIT I SUCK AT WRITING SMUT I ONLY READ IT 😰😰