x.youtubelover.x

This is dedicated to @/x.youtubelover.x on Instagram, or @thorpe_park12 on wattpad, please show them some love on either app. ^.^

-----
Tammy's Perspective

It was another depressing day, trapped between the walls of my school. It felt like I was suffocating, between my stacks of homework and my youtube schedule. Youtube was my only escape in the world, besides the cute boy who sat next to me in my history class.

Lachlan was his name. I loved the way it bounced off your tongue, but anyways, he recently moved to my town from Australia. He was literally the best looking person I've ever seen.

It was all in Lachlan's eyes. His clear blue eyes. You could see everything in them. The pain, the love, the hatred. Luckily when he looks at me, I don't see anything, which I guess can sometimes be bad, but at least there's no hate or pain.

It was my second to last class, seventh period. Next hour was history, but it was just another passing day that I couldn't speak with Lachlan. I dwelled on next hour.

I finish writing my notes down for my algebra class. I put my notebook away and jump when the bell rings. My classmates all run out if the room, whooping and hollering to their friends. I slowly pick up my materials and dilly-dally to history.

I turn the corner to the history classroom. My eyes dart to the desk to me. Lachlan sat there, eyes sparkling to learn something new. I duck quickly and rush to my seat, hoping he didn't spot me.

My anxiety starts to fade when he doesn't talk to me. I take a few deep breaths and start taking out my notebook.

"Hey, Tammy is it?" I turn to the direction the voice is coming from. Panic forms in my throat when I see that it's Lachlan.

"Uh. Y-yeah." I stutter. I take my hair and move it in front of my face, hiding the color in my cheeks.

"Do you have a pencil?" He asks in his accent. I nod handing him my only pencil. I take out a pen to write with instead. "What about free time for a date?" He asks.

I look up to see his eyes. Still, nothing was in them. I nod my head. "Yeah. I'd love a date." Within the first few minutes of class we found arrangements for out date. He wouldn't say where it would be but, the time was after school.

🐟🐟🐟

The last few seconds of the school day struck as stress filled my body. What if this was all a lie? What if Lachlan is going to forget, and not come at all? What if I mess up and say something stupid on our date?

My face heats up as I continue to think of everything terrible that can happen on this particular date. I feel a cold hand touch my arm sympathetically. I look up to see Lachlan's face, staring at me, concerned. "Are you okay?" He asked. I don't say much, just nod my head.

The final bell rings and I slowly get out of my seat while everyone rushes out the door. Lachlan takes my arm and asks if I'm ready. I nod my head again as I try to swallow my pride, also known as the huge lump in my throat.

🐟🐟🐟

About a hour later, Lachlan pulls into a parking lot of a small restaurant. "You like burgers?" He asks.

I sigh. To be honest, I thought it would be a more romantic place, but whatever, I like burgers. "Yeah." I say with comfidence.

We go inside the Burger King and and grab out burgers. We sit at a two person table, Lachlan sitting on the other side of me. He unwraps his burger and begins piling it in his face, I do the same.

"You know," Lachlan starts to mumble. "I had a hard time asking you out." He laughs a little. "To think, i, would have a hard time."

I nod my head, but continue shoving food in my mouth. "I really like you." By the time he says it, I'm already done with my hamburger, slowly munching on my fries with one hand under the table on my lap. Lachlan reaches for my hand and I let him.

"I like you too." I mumble, pushing a handful of fries into my mouth.