Preston.forever

This one is dedicated to @/Preston.forever on Instagram and @PrestonForever on wattpad. Show them some love.

---
Carly wore her hair up today, for she knew it was going to be a special day. Her long brown hair she put up in a braid. She dressed in a fall out boy crop top and blue leggings followed by her blue vans and ray ban glasses.

Her blue eyes stare at her reflection in the mirror. She was flabbergasted at how she looked. She looked beautiful, and girly, which is weird because usually she's a tomboy.

Carly didn't know why she was changing her look as much as she was, after all, Preston did ask her out a couple years ago, before she changed her look. Why change when the boy she likes, like her for herself?

She continues to stare at herself in the mirror. She figured she should wear high heels, for she is a little short, then again she really love her vans. Carly shrugs and walks away from the mirror. She grabs her bag and is out the door for her last week of senior year.

🌵🌵🌵

Carly opens her locker and grabs her literature book for her first period. Behind her, Preston puts his hand in her lower back as turns her around. "Hello, beautiful." He pushes his lips into hers. It felt like heaven.

Carly breaks away from him and taps his nose with her finger. "No PDA in the halls." Preston's smiles and kisses her again.

Once again they break apart, a grin still on Preston's face. "We are still on for tonight, right?" He asks. Carly nods then slams her locker shut. She kisses Preston one last time and makes her way to her English class.

🌵🌵🌵

Carly looks in the mirror of the public bathroom. She gently runs her hands over her leggings and top, smoothing it out. She sighs and grabs her backpack from on the ground. She rushes out of the girls bathroom and towards Preston's locker.

Preston was getting his books and shoving them into his bookbag. "Ready?" He asks.

"I was born ready." Carly days between a smile. She's been waiting for this date for weeks. Preston and Carly have been dating for years, but this will technically be their first date. She couldn't wait any longer, and apparently neither could Preston.

Preston grabs a box out of his locker and kneels onto one of his knees. "I was going to wait until we were at the restaurant, but I love you so much." Tears form in Carly's eyes as Preston asked, "will you marry me?" Preston opens the tiny box to show a small diamond ring.

"Yes!" Carly screeches, jumping up and down. Preston takes the ring out of the box and puts it on Carly's finger. He caresses her face in the palms of his hands and kisses her gently, as if she was fragile.

🌵🌵🌵

*three years later*

"Preston?" Carly's voice hovers in the air, ready to spill the great news. Preston look up from his youtube recording with rob. His face is questionable. "I'm pregnant!" Carly yells.

Preston's face lights up as he jumps up from his chair. He wraps his arms around Carly's waist and hugs her so tightly. He never wanted to let go, neither did Carly.

"Congratulations, guys!" Rob yells from the other end of the Skype call.

Tears roll down the cheeks of the two engaged couple. They were about to start a family.