𝓐 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓵𝔂

Oh man, she was tired after the whole ordeal with the case she was given that involved a Spy from WISE who was actually a member working here at SSS. Though the SSS didn't actually know that.

She was one of the most trusted Spies from WISE and one of the most talented, yet she was given a task like this. This was for children. She wanted cool missions like her brother. She wanted weapons. To go out and defend her country from terrorist attacks rather than working as a fake member at SSS. Coincidentally she was also one of the most trusted and talented workers at SSS. 

''Senpai!'' She had zoned out didn't she? ''Yes, Yuri? Oh and do make it quick. I have to report back to the Boss'' She said as she started walking off to the Boss' room.

''Ah⎯ Alright.. Uhm⎯ I wanted to ask you about how you deal with Spies from WISE. I know you interrogate them like I do.. but how do you do it!? You always seem to get answers from them!'' He exclaimed with literal stars in his eyes.

[Y/N] couldn't help but sigh. Oh he was such a headache and a pain in her butt. ''Just the norm, I guess..'' She answered quickly and started speeding up, though it seemed that Yuri was still following her like a lost puppy ''Oh.. I get it! It's your determination that leads you into success right!? Me too! I hate those stupid Spies from Westalis too! Thank you so much Senpai!'' He chirped.

'You don't get it at all'  She deadpanned internally. ''Right.. Now bye. I have work to do'' She ended the conversation or so she hopes. ''See you soon Miss [Y/N]'' She looked back and he was staring at her with a firm salute and a smile. She saluted back though it wasn't filled with as much emotion as his. 

She heard Yuri Briar walking off as she slowed down and stopped in front of the Boss' office. 'Alright.. let's just get this over with'

══════════

She knocked thrice ''May I come in, Sir?'' 

''Yes, you may'' She heard a deep voice call from within. She entered, her coat swaying from the sudden flow of wind from a fan on the ceiling. ''Ah, Miss [Y/N]! Please do take a seat'' The Boss gestured towards a chair. ''Thank you, Sir'' She mumbled. She had told him to drop with the 'Miss' but he didn't listen to her. Oh well.

''So about the task?'' Her Boss questioned with a raise of his eyebrows. 

''Of course, first of all, he didn't give any valuable information regarding WISE. He just briefly explained what we already knew. I asked for more and he refused so naturally I had to dirty my hands yet again. I suppose that makes it one less threat to us'' She hoped that that'd convince him. ''Second, he said that they were planning on sending out Twilight here to Ostania. Again, something that we already knew. So, nothing interesting there'' She ended and looked at him. 

Her Boss sighed. ''Ugh, how long will this continue? Miss [Y/N] I really appreciate all that you have done for the SSS today and the past days. You may leave early today'' Okay, now that was good news. Not only did he buy her explanation, he also allowed her to leave early? Oh wow, she was on cloud 9!

''Thank you sir'' She got up. Her Boss nodded his head and watched her walk off through the door. 

She remained a poker-face until she got out from the room. ''YES!!'' She screamed a little too loud, then quieted down as realization dawned on her. Oh shit. She hoped that no one heard her.

══════════

She was walking out from the building when she heard ''Senpai!~'' 

A sing-song voice called out to her. The most disappointing part was that she recognized that voice. 'Yuri Briar, I swear I would have fucking murdered you if you weren't so important for my mission!'  She cursed him internally. ''Hello Yuri'' She muttered, almost passive-aggressively. 

''Hi, wanna walk to the bus together?'' He offered with a gentle smile. Her eyes almost widened, he was a madman when it came to work. He was also a madman when it came to his sister. She knows that he has a sister complex. She was very reluctant to accept his offer. Though maybe this was a good opportunity to dispose of him if he tries to attack her or if he has any suspicions of her. She was considering his offer..

''Fine'' She agreed after a while. They walked in uncomfortable silence, though that was only true on her side. She was on edge because she didn't know his ulterior motives or even if he had any ulterior motives. She glanced at him and he was staring at her. ''What⎯'' She questioned, ''You know Senpai? You're really beautiful from this angle.. I⎯ I mean⎯ Like in a friend way! Haha! I just.. I admire you a lot! That's all'' He scratched his cheek with a slight blush. Though she looked as unimpressed as ever. ''Thanks'' 

He looked away from her. He clearly did not mean to blurt that out. 

The two reached the Bus Stop soon and they parted ways with Yuri waving at her with a ''Bye [Y/N] Senpai!'' While all she could do was wave back with a bored gaze. Her mind was still replaying what he had said earlier. Yuck..

══════════

She reached her rented hotel room which was relatively close to Twilight's. She didn't bother to get a room booked on his hotel to avoid suspicion from nearby neighbors. Though this made it hard to meet each other to talk about the missions and other stuff related to WISE. 

'I should visit him sometime and meet his family'  She wanted to know more about Yor Forger and Anya Forger. She knows all about Yor and her backstory. But Anya? Anya was a complete mystery. She didn't have an actual last name. Whenever she was adopted, she was almost immediately sent back to the adoption center. 

'Suspicious, or maybe it's something else'  She thought as she made herself coffee. She looked around her home. It was large and comfortable but it was lonely. She wonders how Twilight survived all these years. Though she preferred the peace and quite around her home where she could relax, it still got a little lonely. She probably should get herself a dog or a cat. 

'Alright, time to add that onto the checklist. Maybe WISE can provide me a suitable pet'  She mentally noted to go to the pet adoption center tomorrow. That was a good idea.

A dog or a cat.. this was worth a shot. 

 ══════════TBC══════════