𝓨𝓾𝓻𝓲 𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓨𝓸𝓻 𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓻 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰..

''[Y/N]..'' Twilight looked at her with a very stern gaze, a long time back that said gaze would make her feet wobble with nervousness, but now? ''What?'' She didn't care. She well knew what he was going to say. 'I didn't know you were this close with Yuri Briar. He's supposed to be your enemy. Don't get too attached, alright?' She knew him very well, so it wasn't hard to predict his words.

He pulled her aside, while Yor and Yuri were catching up with each other. Oh geez, she loved her brother but Twilight was a little too overprotective at times and she hates it. 

''I didn't know you were this close with Yuri Briar. He's supposed to be your enemy. Don't get too attached, alright?'' She could laugh right now. Yuri Briar wasn't an important person in her life. At all. So that question was dumb, and she knew Twilight knows that. Then why?

''I know'' She said as she flicked his forehead which made him yelp in pain. ''What was that for!?'' He whisper-yelled, catching Yor's attention. She turned to her brother, Yuri and whispered, ''You and Miss [Y/N] seem close huh?'' She nudged his elbow to which Yuri whined, ''Sissss! Please don't embarrass me in front of my Senpai!'' He blushed.

''Of course I wont!'' Yor said with a dramatic gasp, ''I would never!'' She mumbled, Yuri smiled at her and said ''Thank you!'' He actually believed Yor. Oh poor thing. 

''Let's just go back.. or they will get suspicious. I just don't want to see you sad that's all'' Twilight said, with sincerity. Okay.. [Y/N] was touched. ''Thanks.. I promise..'' She smiled at him, which he returned. 

''Alright.. would you guys like to eat something?'' Yor asked, ''Loid has made a lot of stuff! I think it'll be enough for [Y/N] too, so please come eat with us'' Yor smiled politely at her. She nodded her head with a small smile. Yuri side-eyed her, he blushed when their eyes met. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

They ended up sitting together. Yuri Briar was so happy that he got to sit with his Senpai. While [Y/N]? Not so much. Alright maybe a little..?

She was enjoying the food, her mouth forming a wide smile because⎯ Wow! Twilight could still cook! And the fact that it tasted better than any food she has eaten from a 5 star hotel tells a lot about him and his passion for cooking. He's got good culinary skills. Not like she didn't.. Well at least she could cook, just not as good as her big brother.

Then suddenly Yuri grabbed a wine bottle on the table and just started gulping down huge amounts of alcohol. Holy shit, this was not normal. She looked at him with wide eyes. ''Yuri.. I don't think you should drink too much alcohol.. we still have work tomorrow'' She mumbled, her warning fell on deaf ears.

''[Y/N] Senpai! You look good today!'' He suddenly exclaimed, catching her off-guard, ''Thanks? Same goes for you...'' That was weird, maybe it was the alcohol that made him this bold, who knows. But she gave him a compliment back, just to be polite. Though, this caught Twilight's attention. He suddenly looked towards the two, his eyes narrowing. ''Ahem!'' He cleared his throat. 

He then started to tap on the table, the small drum of his fingers against the table was in a certain pattern, she recognized this, it was a code that all spies should compulsorily learn. 

(''You said you and him aren't that attached!'')

(''We are not!'')

(''Then why did he give you a compliment like that? So casual, like it has been going on for a while!'') 

Twilight grunted, his patience running thin. He didn't want anything to happen to his sister, especially since she was working at the SSS and the guy sitting next to her was a dangerous person.

(''He's my co-worker, of course I have to remain a healthy relationship with him! How else is he going to trust me and give me information regarding the War and other important details?'')

(''Just be careful! Please'') 

Upon hearing this she sighed. 

(''I know Twilight. You've told me like a 100 times this week. I know how to take care of myself, that's why I received this job. I promised you didn't I? I know what I'm doing'')

At this he looked up from glaring at his food for 5 minutes now. His eyes widened and his mouth was agape. He looked at her and she just smiled, nodding her head.

(''Trust me Twilight. I know what I am doing'') 

He sighed, and nodded. But this caught Yor's attention as she asked him ''Are you okay Loid? Why aren't you eating? Are you having stomach pain?'' She looked concerned and Loid nervously smiled and shook his head. While Anya was happily munching on the peanuts that she bought her. 

[Y/N] noted that from where she was sitting, Twilight, Yor and Anya looked like an actual family. Twilight was going on and on about her relationship(friendship?) with Yuri but he himself seemed to be developing feeling for his 'fake' wife.

She smirked internally. She was in a happy mood.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Soon everyone finished their food, Yor and Twilight took the plates to get them washed and Anya ran towards the TV and put on a cartoon. But after a while, Twilight went and scolded her about how young children should not watch TV at night when it's bed time. He ushered her into her room and put her to bed. She fell asleep almost immediately. 

He then came back and the four of the adults started talking about stuff, [Y/N] noticed that Yuri was sending glares at Twilight here and there. Competition huh? She was all in for the drama. 

Suddenly⎯

''Sis! Why didn't you tell me you got married? It's been a year!'' Yuri whined, while Yor looked determined. Here it comes, when they got some alone time, Twilight had told [Y/N] that Yor would come up with a great excuse if Yuri asked this question.

She was interested alright. Time to see how capable this woman was. [Y/N] could determine her intelligence level and her capability of lying while being put on the spot like that. She watched as Twilight looked at Yor, his face was emotionless, but she knew he was nervous because of the tight grip he had on the glass which he was wiping.

''I forgot to tell you! I'm sorry!'' She heard the sound of a glass dropping and looked towards Twilight. His face was pale. Honestly same. She was pale as well. 'No fucking way..' She thought internally as she looked at Yuri.

'He's smart for god's sake! This is not good!' She looked at Yor then at Twilight. Shit. She knew he had no plan B for this situation.

''Oh.. okay then..'' Yuri pouted, ''But don't forget important details like this ever again!'' He warned his big sister as she rubbed her neck sheepishly. 

'No way' She couldn't stop the giggles that left her throat. She turned around when Twilight looked at her with a glare. 

''S⎯ Sorry..'' She chocked out, holding her stomach. Yuri looked at her, his face converting into a smile when he saw her simply adorable expression. Damn.. she was bad for his heart. 'Senpai! You have no right to be this cute..' He pouted internally.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯TBC⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯