chapter 7

Thank you guys sooo much for being patient and commenting!! I'm touched by how many of you guys are reading this and commenting!!! please tell me how im doing with this and if you have problems with anything or want me to add something just let me know!! thanks again you guys and enjoy the chapter I'll trying to update much faster!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Ayame's pov~

"tamaki!! please get off of me!! for the last time!!" i yelled at tamaki trying to push him off of me.

"no! i don't want you go over there and playing against some big guy that you don't even know and haven't met before!!!!!" he wailed at me. "uggh he's giving me the biggest headache on earth!!!!!" i thought to myself rubbing my templates the other hosts just sweat dropping at us.

when the other hosts were finally able to get him off of me the twins asked me how i knew the famous kise ryota. "uhhh you guys do realize that kise-kun is part of the generation of miracles too right??" i asked them

"ooh yea sorry we forgot about that because we mainly see him as a model not a basket ball player" they told me.

~sigh~"kyouya the host clubs over for today right??" i asked him rubbing my head trying to soothe the headache i was getting from the twins and tamaki

"yup you can go home now" he told me pushing his glasses up

"great finally haruhi i'm going to be home late today i have stuff that i need to do" i told he while getting my bag and walking to the door. "ok i'll see you later then... oh wait while your going out do you mind picking some things up for us at the grocery store on your way home please" she asked me handing me a list of items. "yea sure but i dont think i'll be home till 10 or 11 is that alright??" i asked. "yup thats fine be careful" she smiled waving at me.

"mmk i'll see you guys later" i told the host club waving to them before leaving. as i was walking towards the gate i was stopped by someone.

"ayame!" the person called out to me. "oh hey mori-sempai whats up??" i smiled at him turning around. "... takashi" he said to me. "waht??" i asked him tilting my head confused. "called takashi" he told me a bit of pink coating his cheeks. i giggled. " ok whats up takashi??" i asked him again smiling blushing a bit. "umm i was wondering if i could walk you to where ever your headed to?" he asked turning his head away from me i think so that i wouldn't see his blush.

i smiled at him. "but what about hunny-sempai??" i asked looking around for the little guy thats usually with him.

"h-he told me that he's going to go home with kyouya today to talk about if he can get some more sweets" takashi said stuttering a bit.

I giggled smiling at him."aha ok sure I'd love to have you come with me it's always good to have extra protection you know" I said winking at him he blushed and started to walk faster. i laughed.

"you have a cute laugh you know" he told me his back in front so i couldn't see his face. i smiled "tank you takashi.. you know you should talk more your really silent" i told him catching up to him. we made it to the grocery store and bought all the things that haruhi wanted plus a little bit of candy for me. "aha thank you for coming with me takashi. without you here i dont know how i would be able to carry all of these bags" i told him as we walked to my apartment.

"don't worry about it" he told me ruffling my hair. "ahhh no takashi~ don't mess up my hair!!" i whined sticking my tongue at him. he smirked "hn".

i looked at him. "oh so your going back to the silent type now hmm?" i asked him smiling. he looked back at me, smirked and shook his head.

"whelp thanks for the help takashi ill see you tomorrow" i told him smiling as he got into his limo after he helped me put all of the things away. he nodded at me waving goodbye. i smiled 'well i guess it's time to go to bed now even haruhi is asleep' i thought to myself getting ready for bed. 'i wonder what adventure tomorrow will bring' i thought to myself before drifting off to sleep.