Chapter 12

(Lauren P.O.V)

I woke up on the bed and all the memories came rushing back. Damn I'm in London what am I doing here. I rolled out of bed and picked up my phone and pressed it on. 5 new messages.

From Lukeyyyy: I heard what happened, hope to you soon. Miss you Laur. Remember to tell people about our band ;) 

From Best frienddd: Michael told us you left, just checking up if you were okay. I'll always be here to talk beeesssssttttt friend. Hope you come home soon I MISS YOU!!

From Calum wants a puppy: Miss you lots :( haven't even got to show you around our whole town. Hope you come back soon. We all miss you especially Michael *wink wink* and Ashton never shuts up about missing his new best friend. It makes me sad :( I was his best friend. Also Luke doesn't shut up about Ryan please don't get involved with him he's bad news. Love youuuu

From Michael :) : Hey just wanted to say that I miss you A LOT and really hope you can come home soon. Please stay safe and maybe call me later.

From unknown: Hey loser I heard you skipped town with Ryan, He's much too good for you. back off. And even if your in another country I will make your life a living hell. ~Bianca xoxo 

I read through all the messages and the one that I hated the most was obviously the one from Bianca, since well I hated her guts and she was the main reason I left in the first place. The one that confused me the most was Calum's very long message. Luke and Ryan know each other? What did he mean Michael *wink wink* also what's wrong with Ryan I knew him before he knew them I'm sure I know him better. I decided to reply to all of the messages except the Bianca one.

To Lukeyyyy: I miss you too :( I'll tell tell people about your band. Just wondering but how do you know Ryan, and why do you guys hate him so much. I'll call you later okay? Have a great day :) xx ~Lauren

To Best frienddd: Thank you for asking, yes I'm fine. I miss you so so much and I want to come home so soon. But I just have to sort things out here right now and figure out some stuff.

To Calum wants a puppy: I miss you too!! I plan on coming back soon I just need a little time to myself. Also what is so bad about Ryan?

To Michael :) : I miss you too. :( I plan on coming back soon I just need to think things over. I'll call you later I plan on it :)

After I send all the messages I get up and take a shower. As the warm water just washed the pain away, at least for a little while all I wanted to know is why the boys hated Ryan so much he wasn't bad he was great. I get out and dry off and put on some warm close, it's amazing how much the climate is different in here and in I really just wanted to get some shopping done.

Good morning sleppy I see someone is finally awake." Ryan says giving me a hug

"Yeah I was planing on having a shopping day, not much fun for you." I say laughing and sitting down at the table

"Actually I want to come with you." Ryan says smiling "we have so much to catch up on.

We had a quick breakfast before we headed out when I got a text from Luke.

From Lukeyyyy: Well Ryan has a connection with my mum.. and some years ago he caused some trouble and well he's just not a good guy and we all care about you a lot and we want you to stay safe and away from him, but it's your life and you can do what you want but please promise me you will stay safe. All I want to tell you about Ryan is please just make sure you know him well, and not just think you do, you can trust me. I'll always be here for you just hope you know that. Your still calling me later right?

"Who's texting you is it important?" Ryan asks

"It's nothing its just Luke." I say and lock my phone

"Luke? why him?" Ryan asks frowning

"he's still my friend." I say trying to leave but Ryan grabbed my arm

"Do not walk away from me when I am talking to you DO NOT." He screams at me

"Then don't scream at me, maybe I should of listen to my friends and not trust you because you are not the same person that you were many years ago. But now I need to leave I don't know what I'm doing here but I need to go home, where people actually care about me." I got up and walked to get my things in the bedroom when I heard when I was locked in

That ass Ryan locked me in this room. How am I going to get out the window is too small to climb out of plus it's on like that 9th floor and there isn't a fire escape. I try and find my phone but I left it in the other room how the hell am I going to get out. I walk over to the door and start banging on it.

"Ryan you ass let me out NOW!!!" I start to cry I don't like to be trapped in places it brings back bad memories.

"Please shut up in there." He says I can here him unlock the door and then he walks in with rope. 

"What no your not, NO." I scream and try hitting him off and he just grabs my hands and tied them together. All I wanted was a new start but all I get is the same things over and over. I start to go light headed then everything goes black.

________________________________________________________________

A/N: It's a cliff hanger.

What do you think is going to happen?

What do you think will happen when Michael finds out?

okay so I updated within 2 days! It's a record! I also promised drama was this enough drama?? But there will be even more next time just wait.

Please vote and comment