Part 13

After Kurts lunch Blaine goes to take his break to give Kurt and Adam, who came to visit, some time alone.

"Coffee. Extra strong" Meggy says when she places a mug in front of Blaine "You're the best Meggy. Thank you" the nurse says and Meggy leaves with a smile to get Blaines lunch.

The young man at the table yawns. He slept okay but the day before was so exhausting that he's glad when he can fall into his bed today.

After his break Blaine goes back up to Kurts room, seeing that Adam is still there, cuddling with Kurt when Blaine opens the door.

"Sorry. I didn't want to interrupt. My break is over so I wanted to ask you if you need something or if it's okay if I go and check up on Sebastian?" Blaine asks and Kurt answers "I'm fine. Go and check on Sebastian and greet him from me". "Will do" Blaine says and with that he's out of the door.

"Who's Sebastian?" Adam asks, looking at his boyfriend. Kurt shrugs and answers "He's Blaines best friend". "And why is he in the hospital?" the slightly older boy asks and Kurt answers "He had a planed surgery yesterday. Nothing big. He can go home again today".

"And Blaine should greet him from you because..." Adam continues and Kurt laughs at the hint of jealousy from his boyfriend "He was nervous before the surgery so I helped Blaine trying to distract him and talked to him".

"Doesn't he has a girlfriend or something who could've done that?" Adam asks another question and once again Kurt laughs "Boyfriend. He's gay and he's actually in a relationship but Hunter, his boyfriend, is on a business trip".

Adam just nods at that as if he runs out of questions and allows Kurt to cuddle closer again.

"This is nice" the chestnut brown haired boy sighs happily before saying "You have to visit me more often!". "Babe I already told you I can't. Work's keeping me busy" Adam tells and laughs when his boyfriend pouts.

The blond man kisses the pout away, smiles satisfied and then leans in again to kiss Kurt more passionate this time.

When Blaine goes to Kurt next he walks in on Kurt and Adam making out although sinc eKurt still works on detailed movements it looks a bit funny. But they are making out.

Blaine grimaces before he clears his throat loudly "Excuse me?". Both men stop and look at the male nurse, Kurt with red cheeks and an embarresed smile but Adam rather pissed that they got disturbed.

"Adzy I call you later again okay? Blaine and I have to continue training" Kurt says, making Adam blush by the use of his nickname in fromt of Blaine. "Can't you pause training for one afternoon?" he asks but Kurt shakes his head "You know I want to get back up on my feet".

"Yes I know" Adam says and stands up. "Bye Babe" he says, pressing a big, show off smooch on Kurts lips who returns after "Bye". "Blaine" Adam mumbles as he passes the nurse at the door and Blaine answers "Adam" before closing the door behind the visitor.

"I'm realy for my training coach" Kurt says and Blaine answers "You better. You still have a goal to reach" while he goes to his stool and sits down.

And so the boys spend the rest of the afternoon with training for the goal of Kurt eating alone. The whole time with music in the background and talking about the most random things.

Before dinner Blaine massages Kurts wrisits again to relax them after hat etraining. "I noticed sometihng" Kurt says while watching what Blaine does. "And what?" Blaine asks, lokking in the same direction.

"When I can eat dinner or in general meals by myself again you can go and do something else. But who keeps me company while I eat? Someone to talk to and so you know?" Kurt tells and Blaine stops to look at him with a grin.