🖤💜10💜🖤

__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.___.__.__

__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.

Author's POV

"This is your cabin miss lee"

Mr Choi notified her while opening a frosted blurry glass door just near the door of the CEO's office.

Mr Choi furrowed his eyebrows when he didn't hear anything from y/n so he just turned around and saw y/n blankly glimpsing somewhere not paying attention to his words. Mr Choi also diverted his eyes and followed the direction of her eyes.

He bowed down when he saw someone's particular dark orbs on the person that was standing beside him while just gazing at him blankly whereas he was also staring at her with complete blankness but the unprecedented darkness in them.

He was standing in front of his office there looking at her while both hands were inside his pants pocket with rolled-up sleeves showing his full dominance and superiority in the air.

Whereas y/n's mind yelled at her for not ending their "non-stop" eye contest, her heart was so into that darkness that he forgot whom that darkness belonged to.

His eyes were performing something to her like caging her into darkness the more she was glimpsing at them the more they were pulling her into a deep and dark stillness.

Mr Choi didn't say anything but just lowered his head.

Therefore he moved his dark orbs from her face towards her neck where a lustrous necklace was hugging her gorgeous pale neck Y/n.

Suddenly y/n saw his eyes turn darker by gazing at ger neck, she furrowed her eyebrows and lowered her head to discern what was making him restless.

Her eyes widened when she saw the most valuable thing about her attracting him and her heart clenched for a second when she saw some restlessness in them.

In a second she hid that valuable elegant chain from his eyes and tugged it inside her sweater whereas his eyes again analyzed her face, but this time with noticeable amusement filled in them.

He smirked while y/n just glared at him but suddenly she felt someone standing beside him and that was none other than bora(reception girl).

( why I always felt like you guys are forgetting about her)

She shifted her gaze from him to her and bowed down but bora only looked at her with a tedious look while swivelling a few strands of her fake curls. she was gazing at y/n with a disgusted glance.

Y/n didn't mind that thing but she again diverted her eyes towrads darker ones that were still gazing at her with a smirk on his face.

He took his steps back and turned around walking away from her sight whereas y/n saw bora also following him in his office.

She felt a unique mix of sadness in her heart when she saw both of them leaving together but she ignored that sadness while taking a long deep breath to steady her inner storm of feeling down.

She entered the office and her eyes widened when she looked around the cabin where she was going to work.
Everything was perfect and she liked it so much.

Mr Choi looked toward y/n and warmly smiled at her when he saw how surprised she was.

"Miss lee this is your cabin near the master's office and these are today's meeting lists, you have to arrange it and gave him his schedule"

Y/n nodded while mr Choi handed him some papers and he turned around to leave but he stopped when y/n uttered something.

"Mr Choi is there any do or don't for me"

Mr Choi turned around faced y/n and uttered.

" There are numerous but master told me that he is himself going to teach you about every single thing"

After hearing his phrases she expresses as confused about what is going on in his mind.

__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.

After 30 minutes

she entered his office after taking permission and without even looking towards him for a second she walked straight towards his desk and bowed before passing him Ipad where she scheduled his meetings in an orderly.

"Sir, today's schedule"

he looked at her face for a second but she didn't and continued to stare at the floor like its much more interesting than his face. he continuously stared at her without uttering anything whereas after a moment she looked up at his face when she didn't hear any response back. her eyes straight met with his cold deep and dark like he was not looking at her eyes but her inner soul.

y/n gulped and fist her palm tightly when she saw a dangerous smirk plastered on his face because those stares were really strange and like every time they were wrapping her into his trap.

.................................................................................................................

hello...

it's me, author. It's been a long time since I updated it. It's a long story. actually, it's quite hard for me to write this chapter because I forget all the plans and ideas I made about this story that i thought of a long time ago.

thank you ........