Vanilla

Olivia

Kinaumagahan, mabilis akong ayos. Buti nalang at maganda ang banyo sa kwartong kinuha ko kay nanay at naka ligo ako ng maayos.

I wore a white long sleeves shirt tucked in a chic gray fitted mini skirt. I love wearing fitted clothes because it defines my figure so much, it's just one of the little things I am confident about.

My phone beeped, alerting me of a text message. Seeing who it was from, my heart beat immediately picked up.

Meet me in the coffee shop in front of the office. I'll send someone to pick you up

Ganon lang naman sinabi nya pero bakit ang bilis parin ng tibok ng puso ko, parang tanga talaga. Normal lang naman na ipasundo ka ng boss mo diba? Like wala namang dapat malisya, pero kase ang thoughtful lang.

Bumaba na ako sa lobby ng hospital para mag antay, at ilang sandali lang ay dumating na yung susundo saakin. Pero dapat ba talaga limousine?

Inilibot ko ang mga mata ko sa loob ng magarang sasakyan. Iba talaga pag mayaman ka, lahat ng magagandang bagay sa mundo kayang kaya mong bilhin. Pero kahit pa na lumaki ako ng walang ganito at ganyan, busog na busog naman ako sa pag mamahal ng tumayong nanay ko.

The car soon halted in front of the Dela Fuente LLC building, the kind driver opened the door for me to step out of the car.

I stepped out of the car and went inside the coffee shop, the aromatic smell of coffee beans welcomed my nostrils as soon as I stepped in.

I scanned the room to look for Miss Dela Fuente. My eyes caught a delicate figure on the far back of the shop. She's wearing a black fitted mini dress with long sleeves, but my eyes gawked at the sight of her plunging neck line that stops probably just a few inches above her belly button.

Ganon kababa yung neck line nya, kaya hindi ko mapigilan na tumingin doon, lalo pang nag init ang mukha ko ng makita ang suot nyang black thigh high boots na mas lalong na define ang mahaba nyang mga binti.

Argh! Bakit ba ganito nasa isip ko

Dumagdag ang kaba ko when I looked back up to her eyes only to realize that she's looking at me as well.

Gosh! I'm caught checking her out AGAIN!

She raised the mug to her mouth as her eyes slowly ran up and down of my whole body. She didn't even bother to be discreet about it too, so I do not know if she was judging my choice of outfit or if she likes it. As if she will approve of my taste, because her style leans more on dark and sophistication.

Tinitignan lang nya ako habang ako naman ay hindi alam kung tatayo lang ba sa harapan nya o uupo

"I hope you are not expecting me to pull out a chair for you" she commented, her face remained blank. I don't know whether to take that as a joke or sarcasm