episode 1 THE RED FOREST

ONE DAY CHANGES THEY LIFE .
***
BE READY FOR MAKE ADVENTURES .

Note : This story was inspired by stranger things show . Same names , but not same story . This story is from 1980's century .

Cast : Mike , locus , Dustin and will (Enters of Eleven is from Episode 2 and other cast ) .

EPISODE 1 .THE RED FOREST.

THE RED FOREST

.......Lets start......

Welcome to Hawkins. Mike and three friends came to home from school. They are all came to Mike house and went to downstairs of Mike room . They started playing they favorite game they all happy (time : 7:00) . They all playing from over 2hours .

Conversation between friends.

M

ike : heyyyy . It's too late guys. U guys go to your home.

Will : Yeah , of course u know know guys. My house is so far and also it is forest. I think we should leave.

Locus : ok , then we will continue this game tomorrow don't not change anything and don't movie ok Mike.

Mike : Yeah, ok.

They are going to there houses and Mike also readying for go to sleep. Dustin and locus are go to they houses . Will also going to house in big forest . Anyway will also reached to house safely.
Will go to his bed and sleeping . In mid night (1:02) he wakeup and walking through the forest . He slipped on land and came out from sleep and thinking why he came to this forest in this time but don't what happens. He go to his and sleep again.

It's morning Mike was ready to school .
Dustin was and his mother beat with long stick on his shot . And shouting ,'Dustin buffalo 🐃 wakeup its 8:30 u should go to school '. After 1hr Dustin also ready for school .
Locus was ready for school .
Will also ready for school

They are came to school at same time .

Conversation between Mike and will,

Mike : hey , will .

Will : hey (sadness ready)

Mike : why are u looking so sad .

Will : nothing. I just in lite sleep. I can't sleep yesterday . (Talking slowly)

Mike : what .

Will : Nothing.. . I just in lite sleep .

Mike : ok take rest.

Will : Thanks.

They go to class . After completing of school they again came to house and continue playing yesterday stopped game . In round one Mike has won the game , so now the lost player should do what the won player will tell . Mike said they do dance but no sound. They three thinking 🤔🤔🤔
And started dance after 1min will had fallen drown. Will was sleeping . Mike , Dustin and locus were trying to wakeup the will but he was not wakeup and dreaming a dream . (Now we go will dreams . What dream it is?)

WILL DREAM .

It was forest with red trees and with red sky . He was so afraid and looking all over the surroundings . But no one is there . He shouting, 'Mike , Dustin , locus ' . He listing the sound which is very hard with high pitch. Will turned back and . (This will continue in episode 2 )

REAL LIFE.

Will has wakeup . And hardly hug her friends and crying about what he has seen in his dream . The friends are asking . 'what dream is that ' . Will said it.it was forest with red trees and sky . I seen something it was red drak . I can't tell properly . But I was so afraid i..i was shouting everyone but one is there . Mike : 'it nothing u said morning. That u can't sleep properly at night. I Think that effected now that's all nothing about that ' . They all going to they houses. Will , he goes to his room and thinking about the last mid night and now what happened for me ? . And crying his sleep again he goes dream but now it is full-of-dark and Now he see a human with no nose and clothes he fallen down . Will goes to they and asking , 'who are u ' . Suddenly the human open his eyes and said ' u . r. now in my world ' . And that human taken will to into his mouth .

End for episode 1 . Continue on episode 2 wait for next
STRANGER DREAMS

*********************