EPISODE 3. ELEVEN

ONE DREAM CHANGES THEY LIFE.

STRANGER DREAMS

Then Mike, locus and Dustin are taking will to his house 🏠 . After that Mike had gone to his house he goes to his downstairs room. Mike saw , that Eleven was waiting for he . Mike ask , ' Hey , Eleven what are you from ? ' , to Eleven. Then she show a jail with her hands | | | . Mike , ' A , jail !'. She move her head (for answer ) . Mike call his friends to come my house (expect will) . Locus and Dustin was came and asking why you call to us . Mike 'we should want to discuss about will problem ' locus 'but how could we know that ' . (Pause for 1min ) outside it was raining said by Mike mom . Mike though an idea ' wait.. will said he saw a girl with long yellow shirt in forest also it was raining ' (Mike was happy feeling). locus and Dustin 'Yes , so what ' Mike ' you don't know ' . Locus ' yeah , so ' . Mike ' okay okay, listing carefully , when returning back to our house in . We saw Eleven with long yellow shirt also it was raining ' . Locus and Dustin '😯😳😮😲 (shocking face like , they know but they don't know ) . Mike ' okay 😆 . I know u guys don't understand, tomorrow morning we will go to will house with Eleven okay , then u and u can understand ' .

Will House

Will House

It's was morning. Mike was go to locus house with Eleven. Locus, Mike and along with Eleven goes to Dustin House. From there all had goes to will house. But will and his family were not there . Mike ' they must go hospital ' he said . Then all returns to Mike house. After they went to Mike downstairs room . They all talking about Eleven. Locus ' we must tell to police about Eleven ' . Locus was going to out to tell Mike mother . Then eleven closed the door . They all soundless. Mike ' eleven, did u closed the door !?' . Eleven 'yes ' . Dustin ' eleven u can open this door ' . Then eleven had open the door without touching the door or anything . Dustin ' Ooooo , she was super girl ' .

It's was morning. Mike and friends alongwith eleven again goes to will house. They all go to will room . Will was little bit feeling good. Mike ask ' hey will. Did you saw Eleven in your dreams ' . Will ' ha..ha ye..yes ,yes I saw this girl in my dream ' . Mike said ok don't worried take rest more than more .
Mike said ' hey , hey will did anything happened strange when you fallen in forest first ' . Will reply ' i don't correctly, but I can tell , something goes into my mouth it's it's was in dark black and i Heard a sounds ' . Mike said okay. They all went to Mike house. Locus asking ' eleven did u know will ' .
Eleven reply ' yes . I was saw he in mind (slowly replyed)' . Dustin asked ' but how ?? ' . Eleven reply 'its is my power (slowly replyed or answered) ' . They all went to house. Mike was sleep in his room alongwith eleven.

It was raine morning . Will was wakeup and ready for go to will . Eleven was first faster than Mike . Mike and eleven go to friends. They all goes to will house . All were shocked, will mom was crying and his brother was trying to stop his mom crying. All the friends were sound-less .