Trans mattholomule

I know that in my au mattholomule is non-binary but I hade an idea of mattholomule tans

mattholomule POV

I was walking down the street with Gus and then I saw my big brother Steve he didn't know I was trans so he used my dead name so I will have too get out of here because I don't want Gus to know Matt: "come on Gus let's get out of he-" Steve: "Melody how are" my ears went down and I was really sad Matt: "yeah I'm doing fine" Steve: "I have to go but talk to you later" he left and then Gus said Gus: "why did he call you melody?" Matt: "don't worry about it" Gus: "come on we are friends you can tell me"

Gus POV

Matt mumbled something Gus: "please tell me I won't judge" Matt: "I'm trans okay I was born a girl but know I'm a boy" Gus: "does people calling you dead name make you sad" Matt: "yeah the Steve is the only person that calls me that because the only other person then you that knows is Boscha"
Gus: "then let's go tell Steve" Matt: "that's easier said then done we can't just Walt's in the empire castle there and tell Steve that I'm trans then leave" Gus: "good plan let's go" Matt: "I hate you"

Time skip

mattholomule POV

We sneaked in to the castle and we got to Steve room and we went in Steve: "hey melody what are you doing here" Matt: "it's mattholomule" Steve: "what" Matt: "my name is mattholomule im trans I'm a boy" Steve: "oh how long have you been trans" Matt: "for about 6 years" Steve: "WHAT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME" Matt: "I don't see you that much so I couldn't tell you and when you do come to see me you never let me talk about it" Steve: "okay if you need to talk to me about anything just come and talk to me mattholomule but you should get going before anyone notices"

Time skip to after they sneak out of the castle

Matt: "thank you Gus I really needed this" I kissed his cheek oh what did I just do Gus: "Matt do you have feelings for me" Matt: "I'm sorry I didn't want to confess I just didn't know what got in to me" then Gus kissed me it felt like hours but it was only 10 seconds Gus: "I like you too so would you like to be my boyfriend" Matt: "yeah I would love that"

Words 430